PDA

View Full Version : Little sh*ts

DaveH
21-01-2007, 20:08
Went out last nite into town and when i got back i found my passenger window all over the road, nothing taken or disturbed, just smashed. A neighbour came out and said that his girlfriends and a couple of others were done down the road.

This happens every couple of months but so far i had been lucky with mine not being touched. So today i had the privelege of driving up to bury for a new window (in the wind and rain) fitting it and vaccing the car out (in between hail stone showers) oh and all with a mega hang over! to make it even better they have bent the top of the door where the window goes in the seal probably how they smashed the window. No wonder that my area is on the list of worst crime rates with regards to insurance if people do that just for a kick and all i can say is that its probably for the best that i dont find out who did it.

Rant over!

2 live
21-01-2007, 20:58
shitter mate........hate the little thieving pikie bastards.

weather was shit today for it too......even gave up meself today lol.

richy
21-01-2007, 21:08
sorry to hear that,

we had a gang of about 15 lads come around from another estate with baseball bats and smashed loads of car windows in, luckily mine didnt get touched!

DaveH
21-01-2007, 21:35
The trouble is that its that easy to do it they could do it every time i get a new window. The cars parked in a small cul-de-sac, but i dont have a drive or a garage, i have a disc lock and no radio front. I make it clear that theres nothing worth breaking into it for yet they still do it. Also nobody heard the alarm (that i know of) so next week its going to gain some "additions" so that it can and will be heard! I so wish they could make it legal to have south African style car security :twisted:

richy
21-01-2007, 21:38
haha, nice flame thrower?

DaveH
21-01-2007, 21:44
lol yeah or perhaps my personal favourite- the electric chair!

MAXIBOY
21-01-2007, 21:44
get the alarm that pages you. then have a rifle ready by the window.

Joel
21-01-2007, 22:16
sorry to hear that,

we had a gang of about 15 lads come around from another estate with baseball bats and smashed loads of car windows in, luckily mine didnt get touched!

****in hell.

Chavvy pricks !!

and unlucky mate the theiving little scum.

DaveH
22-01-2007, 00:23
get the alarm that pages you. then have a rifle ready by the window.

Thats a plan because my bedroom is at the back and the car is out the front, i already have the rifle, i just need the pager! Problem is if you shoot them the little b*stards sue you.

Maybe i should put poly carbs on it, theyd never work out why the bats were bouncing off!

nyk
22-01-2007, 00:26
LOL

Or get a proximity detection alarm!

Joel
22-01-2007, 00:27
Do what some kid did at college, some chavs kept breaking into his Fez so with us doin the sparkies course, he asked a lecturer n he showed him which wire to run off the coil, so he ran it to the door handle so if any1 touches it 10,000 Volts

but a little chav did, and nearly did so hes now inside

this country sucks !!! :twisted:

FATBOY
22-01-2007, 19:19
LOL

Or get a proximity detection alarm!

mines booked in for a new toad alarm on the 3rd! also having a proximity alarm as an extra fitted too!

Daz.
22-01-2007, 20:29
^^^ beat me to it :lol:

Thing is though they get younger and younger these days - I think a little blippy thing on a car might attract them more than deter them!