PDA

View Full Version : Navigational Scatter 07th February

cliorod
20-01-2007, 16:16
For those that attended the evening I organised for Williams Clio ppl and others.
Our motor club are having a Nav. Scatter exercise :roll: on Wednesday 07th February,starting at the SUN INN,BLACKO (Mr.103/860413) on the A682,after leaving junction 13 ~~ M65.
Starts about 7:00pm,you will need OS Maps 103 & 98,pencil,rubber,and a Torch.:wink: :wink:
I have entry forms to post,or fill in on the night ~~ EVERYONE is welcome :lol: :lol:
It is FREE to enter :wink: :roll: :wink: .However as we are an MSA registered club,there are a few rules etc to abide to :oops: :oops: .You need to be a member of the organising club (£12) ~~ this will then allow you to do all manner of Motorsports event :wink: :wink: Also,you need to declare that you are covered for the event by 3rd party insurance ~~ normal policies do not allow you to compete etc etc .This is available at £15,but if you are a club member it is £10,as the club are subsidising it :wink: :wink: .
As I say,all are welcome,come and enter or come for a chat,pie 'n' peas available :lol: :shock: ~~ but need to be pre~ordered and paid :cry:

I apologise to the Mods,for what is basically an advert for my/our Motorclub,but having personally had dealings or met at least a dozen of you,~~ made sense to let you all know :wink:
Rod.
pm me for further details as required.