PDA

View Full Version : williams manifold

dan 16v
16-01-2007, 16:38
Are these available new from anywhere apart from Renault at a stupid price or second hand of ebay.

Also will this manifold clamp onto my standard valver down pipe? Is this also worth changing for a williams item or are they preety much the same?

Cheers
Dan

nyk
16-01-2007, 16:40
They are still available I think.

the williams manifold will not fit on the valver downpipe tho, thats why we are looking for a williams down pipe now.

:lol:

dan 16v
16-01-2007, 16:46
And then the downpipe will not fit onto my valver de-cat no doubt :P

Thats strange about the manifold as one ive seen on ebay came off a valver but he is selling it without the downpipe.

Gay :(

nyk
16-01-2007, 16:59
I think you can make the de cat fit if you know a good exhaust place, but best to replace with willy de cat.

:lol:

I've tried a willy manifold on a valver downpipe and believe me, it does not fit.

dan 16v
16-01-2007, 17:05
I wasnt trying to say it did :P Was just saying its weird/annoying people only seem to sell the manifold on its own :(

Might go for a SS then, not sure as they arnt that cheap and i wouldnt risk a second hand one as ive heard they can be a total whore to fit.

nyk
16-01-2007, 17:08
nah I didnt think you was. I was just meaning e bay, dont always believe what you read on there.

I know i dont understand why people sell the manifolds on their own?

Strange.

Allan
16-01-2007, 19:33
the down pipes have probably split leaving only the manifold