PDA

View Full Version : Meet on Sunday 08/05/05

dannyt
06-05-2005, 10:28
I'v just posted a topic in the Ladybower meet of flaming monkeys but to get a bit more attention I’ve decided to post up another topic to see if anyone wants to have a meet this Sunday?

As it seems like a few people have made some changes to either their vehicle or to a total change of car mentioning no names (Kirminator). I would also love to see norhty’s and gaz’s new bits, Jebus’s new engine and see how the cams are doing since I last went in it! See what the banana’s been up to, have a comparrison with Flaming Monkey on the way over and home a we normally do, see how fast 2live can go, take a look at Brun’s paint work, see cleans throttle bodies and get some parts off winston and a few others!

Would also enjoy meeting Irish nut and anyone else who is up for coming!

So anyway we either have a separate meet before the ladybower at JJB or something like usual and then travel over there?

Or meet at the ladybower?

Or have a separate meet altogether?

Let us know what everyone wants to do as if the weathers nice im up for a meet in the morning, if not ill prob be meeting up with Brun and Paul for definate!

Cheers

Danny

FlamingMonkey
06-05-2005, 10:31
Meet at the Ladybower, I don't see the point of going JJB with 4 of us there, why not go to Ladybower, and see a million other cars :idea:

dannyt
06-05-2005, 10:37
yer sounds good, where about is it and where could I meet you and then meet Brun and Paul?

2 live
07-05-2005, 10:12
wheres ladybower?? lol

FlamingMonkey
07-05-2005, 10:50
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1185

dannyt
07-05-2005, 19:21
Right don't think im gonna be making it to the ladybower tommorow as the miss' is getting moddy about not seeing me, so, i think, Paul, Brun and I are gonna have a mini meet in the morning if anyone else wants to join us, think the location will be in between Blackpool and Manchester somewhere or JJB, so if anyones up for it let me know?

Winston
07-05-2005, 20:04
can't make either :cry:

Bayliss is adjusting my torsion bar :D

BRUN
07-05-2005, 21:41
Danny we need sort out a location an time

i wont be online long tonight, and id like a bit of a sleep in tomorrow

JJB is fine by me but thought it might be a bit far for you ?

BRUN
08-05-2005, 10:31
were meeting at Charnock Richard services if anyone wants to join us

P.K.
10-05-2005, 09:27
Brun finally made it for 1p.m, that's what you call a lie in :D

BRUN
10-05-2005, 18:29
lol, sorry, i got up early aswell !