PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling..

Martin
06-05-2005, 00:31
..depending on how I go at Hillpower on Tuesday! I can't be doing with spending lots of money on another car like I did with the williams....the car is deffo 20ish bhp down at the moment and I can't justify spending the extra money on insurance if the car is'nt performing right... hmm we shall see!

Andy
06-05-2005, 07:24
dont do it mate (unless you are thinking of another williams)
Your luck is about as good as mine at the mo you will sell it and then some one will change a filter and it will gain probaly 30 bhp back.The car is sweet mate it has got to be something fixable ..

dannyt
06-05-2005, 08:19
Get an EVo martin, your times up!!! :evil:

2 live
06-05-2005, 09:11
nah mate...if u get summat else its gotta be faster..evo jus dont cut it like they should IMO.......and danny...being a pass in mine round oulton .....thort that wudda changed ur mind lol...it did mine

probs summat n nowt mate....well i hope it is for ya anyway

dannyt
06-05-2005, 10:13
Your right Jon, but i bet if you were driving the Evo, it would have shifted around those corners a lot quicker!!! :lol:

I just think it's time for martin to go for something a little bit more reliable, as he doesn't seem to be having much luck at the minute with the clio's, so he should either sort this one out as it suits martin down to the ground, or move onto something japnese for reliablilty issue, like Pauls new integra type R, 0-60 in 6.2 standard trim with LSD standard, sounds well nice, just a though mate!

Rudders16v
06-05-2005, 10:19
The banana? You've not had it very long yourself have you? Unless i'm getting confused here........

Winston
06-05-2005, 11:49
Nooooooooooooooo......don't do it :shock:

J o n
06-05-2005, 12:02
it was fine before m8 on those vids, hopefully it's something simple and easy to fix. I'd stick with, get your moneys worth out of it by driving it mate

KingStromba
06-05-2005, 12:44
Whens it going to Nicks?

Martin
06-05-2005, 17:01
Tuesday, Stromba....I hope it is something simple. But if it is'nt I don't want to keep it as it is now.....

BRUN
07-05-2005, 01:18
good luck with it mate

2 live
07-05-2005, 09:28
Your right Jon, but i bet if you were driving the Evo, it would have shifted around those corners a lot quicker!!! :lol:

I just think it's time for martin to go for something a little bit more reliable, as he doesn't seem to be having much luck at the minute with the clio's, so he should either sort this one out as it suits martin down to the ground, or move onto something japnese for reliablilty issue, like Pauls new integra type R, 0-60 in 6.2 standard trim with LSD standard, sounds well nice, just a though mate!

lol.....so u didnt see me leave craggy and the teg type r in 1 fell swoop at oulton??

and the teg later falling off the circuit trying to keep up with me?? lmao

stick with the clio mate......its as good as the other cars mentioned so far at least

dannyt
07-05-2005, 19:12
right how about a Metro 6R4 then, surely that could be better!!! :shock: