PDA

View Full Version : williams box

mdmcgivern
04-01-2007, 18:05
hi guys
I have been after a gearbox and have had a guy called Rob Barrington offer me one £170 done bout 100k and says is alright. Does anyone know him, reason I ask is dont want to be coughing up money for a 1.8 box. I got to pay deposit to secure the box cause i wont want to pick it up till the end of the month. Im not saying he's ripping me off just wanted to see if anyone can vouch for him?
cheers

Rich
04-01-2007, 18:08
rob is a man of his word. he's notoriously known as KingStromba, he's like marmite, you love him or you hate him. personally i think he's a sound guy and have dealt with him many a time and is a friend of mine. if you dont get your box off him i'll give you my car!

Lunner
04-01-2007, 18:09
As much of a cock that he is he is a man of his word and if he says its good then it will be good

MatBrown
04-01-2007, 18:25
if you dont get your box off him i'll give you my car!

Tell Stromba he can shove his box, you've got a better offer here! :wink:

But Rob's box would be good if he says it is, not worth ruining a reputation selling something dodgy.

Mat.

Rich
04-01-2007, 18:31

But Rob's box would be good if he says it is, not worth ruining a reputation selling something dodgy.

Mat.
pmsl of course in my T&C's he would have paid for the box first prior to not receiving the box :lol:

Winston
04-01-2007, 18:34
100% Williams Box

I saw the box in question yesterday 8)

big hp
04-01-2007, 18:39

Mat.
pmsl of course in my T&C's he would have paid for the box first prior to not receiving the box :lol:

Makes it a cheap car then, £170. :wink:

MatBrown
04-01-2007, 18:42

Mat.

Makes it a cheap car then, £170. :wink:

Yeah, Tell Rob you'll go halves with him. :lol:

Mat.

mdmcgivern
05-01-2007, 10:21
cheers guys, Ill definately be picking up the box!!

Allan
05-01-2007, 20:54
yup i can vouch for rob, had parts myself :D