PDA

View Full Version : F16 / F7 website?

cliolord
26-12-2006, 21:53
About a year ago, I remember going onto a site and it was all about the F16 engine, had a forum and everything. Quite interesting reading the history and stuff. Anyone know what the address is?

Gav
26-12-2006, 22:23
www.no-longer-there.com

;)

the forum has had 2 owner changes and 3 name changes since mate and is now a dedicated williams website

:)

cliolord
26-12-2006, 22:31
lol

FATBOY
26-12-2006, 22:39
apparently its now owned by bill(another one of strombas alter ego's)

MrAtego
26-12-2006, 22:41
Whats his last name ?? Anben??? :wink:

Lunner
27-12-2006, 14:38
apparently its now owned by bill(another one of strombas alter ego's)

Is is me or does Stromba always pick really gay sounding alter egos :shock:

FATBOY
27-12-2006, 15:24
lol
also what is all that turkey bollox on his site???

Gav
27-12-2006, 15:38
turkey is aka 'off topic' as far as i can see, but most of the posts are about cats

FATBOY
27-12-2006, 16:33
oh

Lunner
27-12-2006, 17:11
:?

Like i said, tapped in thw head lol....or maybe he just has an animal fetish, he'll be off visiting wales soon in his hunter wellies and velcro gloves

FATBOY
27-12-2006, 17:29
:?

Like i said, tapped in thw head lol....or maybe he just has an animal fetish, he'll be off visiting wales soon in his hunter wellies and velcro gloves

classic

kj16v
28-12-2006, 00:45
:roll: :D

u33db
28-12-2006, 14:23
Oh FFS people, just give him the address and lets not get bogged down in another rivalry thread!

FATBOY
28-12-2006, 14:32
anyways... if your a subscribed member on here he wont allow you onto his site! he deleted my account for no apparent reason...

u33db
28-12-2006, 14:33
...wheres the address gone that i put up for the fella above?

stan
28-12-2006, 15:00
im a subscribed member on both sites....

www.clio-williams.co.uk

nyk
28-12-2006, 15:12
turkey is aka 'off topic' as far as i can see, but most of the posts are about cats

Turkey is his cat. LOL

Who is also one of the 3 members of the site.

There is now a statement on the site as soon as you enter saying no williams clio admin etc are allowed on the site, probably why you got deleted fatboy.

FATBOY
28-12-2006, 16:10

Turkey is his cat. LOL

Who is also one of the 3 members of the site.

There is now a statement on the site as soon as you enter saying no williams clio admin etc are allowed on the site, probably why you got deleted fatboy.

unlikely nyk! the real reason is jealousy, cos i started a highly successful website and he cant take it, thats why im banned from his?

FATBOY
28-12-2006, 16:17
Oh FFS people, just give him the address and lets not get bogged down in another rivalry thread!

actually i think its good for business! whats wrong with it?

Daz.
28-12-2006, 17:33

www.clio-williams.co.uk

Me too..

FATBOY
28-12-2006, 17:39
"There is now a statement on the site as soon as you enter saying no williams clio admin etc are allowed on the site"

is that true???? :shock:

Rich
28-12-2006, 17:54
he bans people who just come on the site form here to rip any articles or bits of use to them who never post on there and just sign up to pinch things, look at progress threads ect.

regardless to what people say the man puts many hours into researching the williams and associated parts and doesnt want people just taking liberties with his findings (as anyone would do) if people dont like him fine but for ****s sake have people nothing better to do than rant and rave about hir credentials or his reasoning for doing certain things?

Give it a rest as it seems many on here just will not do so!

Paul i'm sure if you are on the site for good reason i'm sure if you speak to rob he will lift the ban. (if your that fussed which i dont think you are)

Others who just come on and post shit about him and launch personal insults i suggest you grow up! y6u all go on about him being petty or jealous or whatever but this thread shows that its the pot calling the kettle black!

as you all know who have met me i dont take sides and i say what i see. i'm not launching personal insults in the matter but just putting across a valid point and something for people to think about who seem to have nothing better to do than sit here and post about the guy 24/7

wavy
28-12-2006, 18:00
i have never posted anything bad on his site ?
but he has seen fit to ban me more than twice

the wanker :lol:

schakal
28-12-2006, 18:12

www.clio-williams.co.uk

Me too..

that makes 3 of us :D

wavy
28-12-2006, 18:28

www.clio-williams.co.uk

Me too..

so there is atleast 4 real people :lol:

stan
28-12-2006, 20:33
Theres quite a few more members than that, and untill recently most regulars off here were visiting to have a squint.

Well said Rich btw, all valid there.

Winston
28-12-2006, 20:37
This thread not locked yet???? :o

:poke:

richy
28-12-2006, 20:45
he bans people who just come on the site form here to rip any articles or bits of use to them who never post on there and just sign up to pinch things, look at progress threads ect.

regardless to what people say the man puts many hours into researching the williams and associated parts and doesnt want people just taking liberties with his findings (as anyone would do) if people dont like him fine but for f**ks sake have people nothing better to do than rant and rave about hir credentials or his reasoning for doing certain things?

Give it a rest as it seems many on here just will not do so!

Paul i'm sure if you are on the site for good reason i'm sure if you speak to rob he will lift the ban. (if your that fussed which i dont think you are)

Others who just come on and post s**t about him and launch personal insults i suggest you grow up! y6u all go on about him being petty or jealous or whatever but this thread shows that its the pot calling the kettle black!

as you all know who have met me i dont take sides and i say what i see. i'm not launching personal insults in the matter but just putting across a valid point and something for people to think about who seem to have nothing better to do than sit here and post about the guy 24/7

and BREATH............... lol :lol:

i thought i had DEJA VU for a sec, but nope its just another pointless thread!

MatBrown
28-12-2006, 22:02

www.clio-williams.co.uk

Me too..

so there is atleast 4 real people :lol:

Me as well.

Mat.