PDA

View Full Version : RC DEVELOPMENTS

evouk
17-12-2006, 22:01
I wished my evo would have gone like this one.

61 meg but well worth the wait

http://www.rcdevelopments.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=64

Chris n`nic
17-12-2006, 23:01
Amazing motor...I timed him at getting about 2.15 lap with very early braking and short shifting...thats about what I get in the dry flat out ish lol

Chris

evouk
17-12-2006, 23:04
Amazing, in the wet aswell. i thinkt he red evo makinen was running touring car wets. well thats what i think he said from the in car footage

philthy
19-12-2006, 21:22
haha love the way the guy just whips out the laptop and starts brwosing the internet haha

joke btw

BenR
20-12-2006, 00:37
that one was slow compared to the ND 2door evo at silverstone time attack series.

Christ........i could see time distorting as it went down the main striaght.

Still all crap drivers though ;)

clowo16v
20-12-2006, 00:49
The ND designs evo is rapid but as said the drivers are shit.

Matt

J o n
20-12-2006, 10:58
amazing that RC can make a car like that and totally **** up my mates and claim his turbo had blown up... when it was a map sensor lol. mutants.

RC Developments
15-01-2007, 15:54
Surprising where our videos pop up.. we thought we would sign up and say hello at least.

Hi evouk..

The red Mak is in fact a fluorescent orange Evo 5 belonging to Bob Moore and you were right it was running touring car wets. Dunlop to be precise. Awesome rubbers.

Hi Ben R

Glad you were following the Time Attack series, was good fun and great to mingle with the other big tuners in the UK. I'd like to point out to you that we beat Simon Norris on both Silverstone stages by more than a second. Keep an eye on this years event we have a new one up our sleeve. ;)

Hi "TheJesus"

We all have been racking our brains to what this car is... it must be special if it has a map sensor as they are not fitted to any standard Evo. All stock Evo run off air flow meter and throttle sensors. If your mate wants to take up this with us in person, then please do pass on our contact details but as it stands this is a slanderous comment on a forum open to the public on what we see as a positive post. We will not take things any further if comments are retracted.

cheers guys.. ;) See you about.

McPikie
15-01-2007, 16:06
but as it stands this is a slanderous comment on a forum open to the public on what we see as a positive post. We will not take things any further if comments are retracted.

Weapon :roll:

It's the internet you know.................

IT'S NOT REAL

northy
15-01-2007, 16:15
Hello and welcome Mr RC developments....The video is great - do you have anymore footage ???

p.s i was lapping oulton flat out in 2.08 - 2.10's !!!

RC Developments
15-01-2007, 16:22
*Cue the forum muppets...

the request is simple and polite, why stir it up.

RC Developments
15-01-2007, 16:23
Hello and welcome Mr RC developments....The video is great - do you have anymore footage ???

p.s i was lapping oulton flat out in 2.08 - 2.10's !!!

We do yes, but thats the best bit to be honest. We will be posting plenty more from the Time Attack series this year as we have some nice new video equipment. :)

McPikie
15-01-2007, 16:46
*Cue the forum muppets...

the request is simple and polite, why stir it up.

I wasn't stirring anything up. I was simply making a point. It's not real

Martin
15-01-2007, 17:37
That orange Evo is the same one I killed at Anglesey in my old hybrid!

Andyvalver
15-01-2007, 17:47
That orange Evo is the same one I killed at Anglesey in my old hybrid!

:lol: Legend.

Now show us what the white one can do :twisted:

J o n
16-01-2007, 10:31
Hi "TheJesus"

We all have been racking our brains to what this car is... it must be special if it has a map sensor as they are not fitted to any standard Evo. All stock Evo run off air flow meter and throttle sensors. If your mate wants to take up this with us in person, then please do pass on our contact details but as it stands this is a slanderous comment on a forum open to the public on what we see as a positive post. We will not take things any further if comments are retracted.

cheers guys.. ;) See you about.

Sorry, I should have said, it's a Subaru, white classic STI that came in with a running problem, you guys told my pal and his Dad that the turbo was on it's way out and quoted him a price for a replacement (no diagnostics were done, one of the lads there took it for a drive apparently), he had the map sensor replaced at Ric Woods and it's fine now. He's not bothered as he never parted with £800+ for a turbo and whatever it was for the decat, the car works now. I have no reason to believe they are lying as he used to take his old Scooby (green classic pro drive one, another of your customers and mate of mine Mike Webb owned it before him, he'll be on your books too i'd imagine) to you guys and was perfectly happy until that moment. This must have been about 4-5 months ago now at a guess, can't quite remember, but it was there for several days before any work was done on it and he was told it would be a couple of days at most... after almost a week he phoned RC up to be told it hadn't been looked at as some emergency work on one of your own cars had cropped up for some competition or other, so in the end he came in and took it back and then went elsewhere only to find the turbo was infact fine. You are based in Warrington aren't you, or are there more than one RC? If you are one and the same then the comment are only as slanderous as you claiming my friend and his dad are both liars... in either case your business wont be affected on whats on here, no one has a Scooby or Evo that I'm aware of, besides, check some of the Subaru forums out and what is said about, as I've seen MUCH worse. So I appologise if my comment upset you, but that is my view and not that of the sites if you have issue with it. I'd say it looks worse now I have explained what actually happened anyway, as that's the full story as far as I can remember, whether it's true or not I dont know, but like I said, he has no reason to lie, he used RC before and has been perfectly happy. I also believe his old fella who was merely giving him a lift to collect it and isn't in the habbit of lying either, what have they to gain from it? It was a bad expereince that luckily cost him nothing, end of,

I've no doubt you will say this is all untrue and never happened, or you dont know who any of the people involved are, either way I'm not particulary bothered, it's a simple case of your word against theirs anyway, besides, I've read MUCH worse on Subaru forums that still remain there for the whole world to see.

Danlp6
30-01-2007, 17:54
would this not be better over PM?