PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya Williams Clio

nyk
16-12-2006, 21:58
For sale, my Tamiya FWD Williams Clio. For sale as I never use it, just sits in the box lately and gathers dust.

I bought it off E Bay for £130, so I'm looking for £100 ono as it also has a spare fast charge battery with it now that cost me £20.

Complete in box with spare gold paint for wheels and spare paint for shell.

Does have a few marks/scratches as would be expected for its age.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k17/nykola1812/DSC_0865.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k17/nykola1812/DSC_0866.jpg

Allan
16-12-2006, 23:24
nice :DD
i want but im skint lol :S

Daz.
17-12-2006, 00:20
You having a laugh?? no way you'll get that much for a used one... I only paid that for a new in box 12 year old never been touched one..

Sorry to be negative and by all means go it, I hope someone pays you that much £££ - they're fools if they do though!

nyk
17-12-2006, 01:15
I'll put it on e bay if no one wants it. Obviously someone will pay that much for it, cos I bought it for £130, and I was NOT the only bidder.

However, thanks for your spam on my thread.

:roll:

Justin..
17-12-2006, 01:30
nice , i paid that for one in a much worse condition :shock: good luck with sale 8)

Gav
17-12-2006, 01:45
I'll put it on e bay if no one wants it. Obviously someone will pay that much for it, cos I bought it for £130, and I was NOT the only bidder.

lmao - yea much appriciated Daz!! :wink: :lol:

Daz.
17-12-2006, 02:03

Oh shut up you ruin everyone else's for sale threads so why do you get off any lighter? :roll:

Ebayers are idiots so sell it there they pay way too much for things that arn't worth it - should easy be your first post of call...

I'm just telling the good people of williamsclio that if they want one at the end of the day they can get one cheaper that the one you have here which to be fair has seen better days!! and most people on here would like a good one if they're enthusiats...

Daz.
17-12-2006, 02:05
cos I bought it for £130, and I was NOT the only bidder

Thats because you saw it and had to have it at any cost - your normal ebayer then!!

I paid £25 for one full set up and £40 for another which are in much better condition than that one

bass_direct
17-12-2006, 03:38
is it phase 1 or 2 :P

northy
17-12-2006, 12:15
Guidelines

Williamsclio will not take any responsibility for any classifieds placed
Any money sent is at your own risk.
Please use our buyer / seller feedback before sending any money.
No insulting or offensive remarks concerning an item for sale please.
A Seller can ask for any price – but do a search first to check that what you are paying is the going rate. Do not take this as a opportunity to discuss the price please.

Rules

Every item must have a price.
Cars for sale - the price MUST be included in the threads title. If you do not have an exact price – an ‘offers’ should be used. Any adverts not conforming to these guidelines will be removed.
No selling of illegal items or copyrighted items. This includes software.

northy

Pm'ed

Daz.
17-12-2006, 13:24
Fine, agreed, apologies.

But its about time someone else on this thread got this pointed out to them as this is the first time i've EVER said anything negative about a sale and I get slapped wrists straight away.

northy
17-12-2006, 14:19
Dont worry about it daz.

There has been more warnings issued this week than i care to rember.

Lee Keefy
18-12-2006, 16:57

Oh shut up you ruin everyone else's for sale threads so why do you get off any lighter? :roll:

Ebayers are idiots so sell it there they pay way too much for things that arn't worth it - should easy be your first post of call...

I'm just telling the good people of williamsclio that if they want one at the end of the day they can get one cheaper that the one you have here which to be fair has seen better days!! and most people on here would like a good one if they're enthusiats...

its a radio cotrolled car,you mess about with it chuck it about,it doesn't need full service history and one owner from new,people who want to do this with it will want to buy it,its not for puttin on a shelf with the dust,thats why you buy a die cast model.

i bought the car because nyk wanted it,i'm not an idiot...

McPikie
18-12-2006, 16:59
it doesn't need full service history and one owner from new...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz.
18-12-2006, 18:54
its a radio cotrolled car,you mess about with it chuck it about,it doesn't need full service history and one owner from new,people who want to do this with it will want to buy it,its not for puttin on a shelf with the dust,thats why you buy a die cast model.

Fair enough, some people by them for car park bashing others for looking pristine next to the die cast they've bought.. I'm the latter I do indeed have one for throwing off speed humps and the other collecting dust..

the former won't be worth as much as the latter - i'm just using my past experience to explain it...

Oh and they need more services than you think!! the grown up versions actually a lot easier to live with :wink:

Illusion
18-12-2006, 19:07
Nyk, let me know if you break it for parts.... :oops:

cliolord
18-12-2006, 20:06
Amazing Item dude, am loving it :lol: