PDA

View Full Version : Automatic membership renewals.

northy
05-12-2006, 11:35
Williamsclio membership's will be transfered across to a new subscription settings which are now avaliable next to your profile account.

For current members - you do not need to do anything. For all new members please click on 'SUBSCRIPTION' where you will be guided through the membership process.

Membership is for one year and remains at £7. It will automatically remind you when your subscription is due to expire.

Your title will be displayed under the main site header.....

''Welcome 'your name' you are our common member.'' This will change to paid member once your membership has been completed. For existing members i will try and remove this information.

This is a new system and there maybe one or two issues as we learn the software.

Maz
05-12-2006, 15:23
I still don't get it, I was a member now I am a common member :lol: do I just need to fill in the subscription thing to be a member again ?? :wink:

northy
05-12-2006, 15:54
''Welcome 'your name' you are our common member.'' This will change to paid member once your membership has been completed. For existing members i will try and remove this information.

:wink:

Tommyturbo
05-12-2006, 16:20
so im still a paid member im not going to need to pay again just yet?

northy
05-12-2006, 16:44
thats right i will transfer the settings across when i get chance.

Lisa-F16
05-12-2006, 16:58
has my payment come through yet ? :oops:

Maz
05-12-2006, 17:00

Ok smarty pants arn't I an existing member ?? :? :lol: lol sware I should be blonde

Lisa-F16
05-12-2006, 17:02
sware I should be blonde

hey !! :cry:

northy
11-12-2006, 16:28
*UPDATED*

I have started to transfer the memberships accross to the new system - its going to take a while but you need do nothing on your part.
Once you are transfered you will see under the main forum banner the following message

''Welcome 'your name' you are a paid member of williamsclio.''
Your current membership will expire 200*/**/**

The membership system is fully automated with the option to renew automatically.

northy

MrAtego
11-12-2006, 18:37

Ok smarty pants arn't I an existing member ?? :? :lol: lol sware I should be blonde

Its just that your bloody common, thats all :wink:

Justin..
11-12-2006, 19:02
since when was it £7??? always thought it was £5

i want my £3 pound back aswell then considering i've heard nothin

J o n
11-12-2006, 19:13
I hope to god people are joking about the membership, £7 is nothing when you look at hosting costs due to the amount of bandwidth this place uses. The club doesn't pay for itself and in the scheme of things £7 a year is not a lot to ask really.

Justin..
11-12-2006, 19:15
im not complaining about the cost, 've just thought it was a fiver and i paid him £10 thru paypal for memevership renewal and a sticker. i just want my change because ive not paid him enuogh

Justin..
11-12-2006, 19:16
heres why i thought it was £5

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/index.php?get=club

Justin..
11-12-2006, 19:17
hence my payment of £10. if hes not upfdating club costs it not my fault is it

J o n
11-12-2006, 19:18
aah if it says it on there that's fair enough, my apologies. we should really get that changed. The only reason membership went up was due to hosting costs, as this is a non profit club and for Mk1 advice there is no where better.

Justin..
11-12-2006, 19:20
8)