PDA

View Full Version : well ive just got back too....

richy
27-11-2006, 21:15
south yorkshire! woohoo :D

been in watford area training for work! just wanted to say those from around that area cant drive! your roads are a mess and you all talk funny! lol

sort it out! :lol: :wink: :P

big hp
27-11-2006, 21:18
How long were you there for mate?

I only live 25ish miles from Watford, if i knew you was there i'd of met up with you for a beer.

And less of the moaning you northern monkey!!!!!!

FATBOY
27-11-2006, 21:19
seconded!!!!^^^^^^^

try the M25 at rush hour richy!!!! loads of fun!

richy
27-11-2006, 21:20
just 2 days/1 night mate!

took me ages to get there due that section of M1 were its 40mph for miles!! :x

didnt realise you was from around that area tbh! was stopping in a ramada jarvis hotel at j5 M1

big hp
27-11-2006, 21:25
Lol

not too bad then mate. On your own or with fellow colleagues?

richy
27-11-2006, 21:30
there was 2 lads from other dealerships i knew there so had some ppl who understood me lol!

the bloke at the bar looked at us funny when we asked for menu!

*me* hi mate can i have a menu for t'bar meals ta
*barman* a what?? (in there funny accent)
*me* a menu, so i can choose some fecking food! :lol:

and what the hell is all this £3.80 a pint ffs! :shock: (glad work payed lol)

FATBOY
27-11-2006, 21:33
london prices!!!!! £3.80!! need a ****in mortgage for a night out

richy
27-11-2006, 21:35
i gave him a fiver as i got 2 pints in, when he asked for nearly £8 was shocked! WTF rip off bastards :lol:

big hp
27-11-2006, 21:35
£3.80 fook me thats expensive, should of only been paying £2.70ish. Prob heard your foreign accent and thought he'd mug you off :wink:

"i'm gonna take t'money off em" lolol

richy
27-11-2006, 21:36
£3.80 fook me thats expensive, should of only been paying £2.70ish. Prob heard your foreign accent and thought he'd mug you off :wink:

"i'm gonna take t'money off em" lolol

lol wouldnt suprise me! robbing southern panseys! :lol:

big hp
27-11-2006, 21:41
hehe

Ad to come down south to learn some new skills though didnt you :wink:

You'll be best Renault tech is whole of northland now with your southern knowledge.

FlamingMonkey
27-11-2006, 23:08
lol bollocks I was in Watford for a whole week on a course with work 2 weeks ago, doh, was piss bored in the hotel, spent the week drinking beer on work by myself :D

richy
27-11-2006, 23:18
hehe

Ad to come down south to learn some new skills though didnt you :wink:

You'll be best Renault tech is whole of northland now with your southern knowledge.

lol give over! the only reason i was down there was theres only 2 renaults with a certain new engine and there was both there! to lazy to drive them up here for me to look at you see!

rob was you in the same hotel? on the receipt it says £3.80 for a pint of fosters! :shock:

Joel
27-11-2006, 23:25
thank god ur back home in Yorkshire 8)

away from them horrible southern Nancys

FlamingMonkey
27-11-2006, 23:28
I was in a Premier Travel in on a roundabout, 3 odd for a beer though, good job work paid, or I would of cried.

richy
27-11-2006, 23:32
same lol, work payed for food and beer! burger and chips was £14 odd :shock:

crazy lol

big hp
27-11-2006, 23:33
lol bollocks I was in Watford for a whole week on a course with work 2 weeks ago, doh, was piss bored in the hotel, spent the week drinking beer on work by myself :D

Thats no good mate, again could of met up. Could of seen if these northern williams are as fast on southern soil ;)

Allan
27-11-2006, 23:34
just as much a rip off up north :S

I have just been in the ceder court in bradford and the hilton, both charge over £4 for a pint!

btw if you live in bradford never go out in the goose, been there twice now and both times had some radomer start talkng bollox to me !

very weird ass people

richy
27-11-2006, 23:38

Thats no good mate, again could of met up. Could of seen if these northern williams are as fast on southern soil ;)

lol u would of had fun trying, my williams is in bits, i was driving a scenic 1.5 dci 100 lol :lol:

FlamingMonkey
27-11-2006, 23:40

haha no chance, went in a new Focus, rent a car jobbie, was a pile of shite, half of the time it wouldnt start, brand new aswell!!

I would of loved to have gone, ah well they might send me down there again, and I'll drop you a line

richy
27-11-2006, 23:40
lol ive never payed anything near that up here!

big hp
27-11-2006, 23:42

haha no chance, went in a new Focus, rent a car jobbie, was a pile of shite, half of the time it wouldnt start, brand new aswell!!

I would of loved to have gone, ah well they might send me down there again, and I'll drop you a line

Yeh defo mate.

Pah best leave that williams at home anyway, don't want you blaming southern roads ;)