PDA

View Full Version : World Rallying,Local World Champion

cliorod
19-11-2006, 02:51
For those that know me,I have been involved indirectly with a local company www.autotekmotorsport.com who runs a team in the Production Cup class on the World championship.
Ken Skidmore the owner is also a good friend and neighbour :lol: :lol:
The good news is that whilst the driver retired from the Rally New Zealand with a blown engine,he had sufficient points in thebag to make it difficult for his competitors to catch him.I have been watching the reports on the WRC website :roll: :oops: :roll:
So congratulations to
Nasser El Attayiah.Chris Patterson in the Autotek prepared car :lol: :lol:
Maybe a snippet of him on ITV today at 16:10.
Another local Danial Barrett from Burnley was co-driver to the second placed man in the same championship ~~~ Cant be bad for the Lancashire Lads,Only need Burnley to beat Birmingham next Saturday and "jobs a good un !!!! :twisted: "

Jimmie1.4RT
19-11-2006, 10:31
Glad to hear this, I had been half following our local chaps (I'm from Burnley ;) ), but lost track one way or another.

Smashing stuff. :D

Andy P
19-11-2006, 11:12
8) 8) 8)

Nice one. You got any vids of any of you boys in action, we all love pics and vids :wink:

cliorod
19-11-2006, 16:09
No vids of him at the moment,but I would expect to see him on the ITV coverage at 16:10 today.I will ask my the boss if he has any, :roll: :roll: .Then I will need some help in posting ~~~ remember I am the worlds oldest 19 year old :oops: :cry: :oops: ,body willing (just) brain and pc's ~~ well do not hold your breath :oops: :oops: Will do my best though.