PDA

View Full Version : ****ing annoying twats! sick to death of it! (rant ahead)

Daz.
19-11-2006, 01:09
I'm sick to ****ING DEATH! of these so called ****ing road improvement bollocks..

Today I badly kerbed my drivers front lip not 6 months after having them refurbed all due to the ****ing idiots that don't signal that there are road works ahead, that they've dug up half the road, have 3 foot man holes protruding in the middle of the road and god knows how many pot holes - I was lucky to save the car let alone kerb just "one" wheel...

I'm so so so ****ing annyoed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been as angry - and what are you supposed to do about it? **** all thats what..

Gonna have to take the wheel off next week and hope that I can polish out the marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!

What do I need to start with to polish this out? Autosol won't do a thing until I've used something harsher but I don't want to go to over the top with it. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Martin
19-11-2006, 08:17
unlucky mate...there is usually warning signs...if not get onto them for compo!

Allan
19-11-2006, 09:35
if its got any depth to it you want to use wet and dry then autosolv to finish the job once you have it smooth with the wet and dry

Andy P
19-11-2006, 11:14
Unlucky, time for some winter rims i think?

Get those turbines on :wink:

Daz.
19-11-2006, 12:49
Yeh mate might be the case - Just need to get some tyres for them.

Gonna take the wheel off today and look at what I'm facing :x

big hp
19-11-2006, 13:53
Go take pics of the object you hit and layout of road and lack of signs, hopefully there will be no signs there today. Send it in to your local council with pics + description of damage and pics of road pothole manhole etc. They are obliged to pay you compensation if like you say there was no warning signs and it has resulted in damage to your car.

nyk
19-11-2006, 21:24
as above, I popped a tyre in a masisve hole in the road last year.

Claimed off the highways agency an they paid for my new tyre.