PDA

View Full Version : valver parts

phatclio16v
17-11-2006, 12:09
ok had a bit of bad news yestarday i moved the piece of scrap off my drive yestarday (the clio) to get a delivery truck on my drive so while i was unloading the truck the ****ing dvla come along and clamped my car for no tax ****ING WANKERS they could see that the car was scrap its just they wanted £200 ****ING £200 for a piece of scrap that belong to me so i thought **** this they said to me that they will be coming and taking the car away if the fine was not paid within 24 hours so i thought ok that give me 24 hours to get the stripped down but then i thought its getting dark so better leave till the next morning.

they next day i got up earlie foned on sick for work and thought i cant leave that clamp on there i want my wheels off so i thougth i will jack the car up and see what happens so i start jacking the car up and the wheel clamp just fell off (thank god for the car being so low) they could not get the clamp up under the wheel arches so they just fitted it the best they can so i thought great now i get to keep my wheels and start stripping it all down so i got off every thing i could in 3 hours and what i could not get off i ****ed up so the bastard cant earn money out of it (other than scrap money) so i wil be putting a list up of everything that i got off below if u want any of it let me know as it will all have to go soon and i dont have the space for it

so i have a set of 16" black tsw heats with almost new goodyear eagle f1 tyrez £200

a polished rocker cover with black paint around the egdes could do with another paint but looks good £30

piperx induction kit with the bracket to fit it just been cleaned £30

and a mint 16v steering wheel with centre pad they wheel is mint but will need to be painted or poilshed but i will try and do before the buy gets it thats if u want it painted could polish it for extra cost £20

lockwood locking wheel nuts £10

decat pipe £20

and thats it cos i needed to clean all the shit out of it as well lol but please if u dont like the prices than make me a offer as it needs to go all parts are plus p&p if u want pics i will try but photobucket is down at the min so will have to wait till then