All day internet access
My own car park space for my williams if i need it
Just had 4 plates of sandwiches left over from a meeting
Walk round the lake at 4.30 with the ornothology club
40 days paid holiday a year

:D

Rudders16v
28-04-2005, 15:16
I have to be on the net all day...... thats what i get paid to do!
And my own car park space..... just outside my window if i get there quick enough
3 course cooked meal every lunchtime

But whats with the lake and 40 (thats like 2 bloody months off a year!) days holiday! So where are u woeking now? Take it you've left the UEA?

KingStromba
28-04-2005, 15:17
No still at the institute.

Flexitime too.

Rudders16v
28-04-2005, 15:27
ah, the joys of flextime....... got that here to.

Now all i need is the extra ££££ and im sorted!

KingStromba
28-04-2005, 15:37
For extra money i go down felixstow and rent my house mate to sailors

VIPERONE
28-04-2005, 16:00
:twisted: I also love my job :twisted:

Caramelx
28-04-2005, 16:05
Breaks Trend

Today i really hate my F**King Job, only another 4 hours to go lol
:twisted:

big hp
28-04-2005, 16:07
4 Hours.

I'm off home in 10 mins :twisted:

Caramelx
28-04-2005, 16:10
4 Hours.

I'm off home in 10 mins :twisted:

Ok ok thansk so much, Ive been here since 8am as well

summeh
28-04-2005, 16:16
I hate my job :(

My employer doesn't reward his employees at all.

I really should start looking elsewhere but I lack motivation right now.

Caramelx
28-04-2005, 16:18

Ive started looking, if you lack motivation just think do i want to be here for the rest of my life, i did and it scared the hell out of me.

As much as i love what i do, I wont be taken for a mug

VIPERONE
28-04-2005, 16:19
the beauty of my job is i manage my own overtime.... i can create overtime if i like.. one tactic is to lock up with an hour to go,,, then process your own prisoner rather than hand it over.

overtime is charged at £28 per hour i think.. which is ok for a man of my age who bafooned around at school.

KingStromba
28-04-2005, 16:25
The good thing about your job gunner is that you get to sit around on round abouts eating sanwiches and drinking tea. :D

summeh
28-04-2005, 16:25

Ive started looking, if you lack motivation just think do i want to be here for the rest of my life, i did and it scared the hell out of me.

As much as i love what i do, I wont be taken for a mug

I hear what you are saying. Im always telling myself that "i'll be out of here by this time next year" because I have started my own company and work on it in my own spare time. Just hope it works out for me thats all.

Caramelx
28-04-2005, 16:30
If you really want it to work, you can do almost anything.

Just a case of making it happen

NickFr
28-04-2005, 18:15
I've taken a year off, although its been great at times its also bit boring and the Money does not last forever, will be running campsite next year. You guys are all young enough to do what you want :wink:

lagerlout1
28-04-2005, 18:40
My job is a piece of piss.... I can surf the net all day if I wish..... I get free beer..... I get to drink fresh un-pastuerised lager....which is nectar..... I had 49 days holiday last year, and despite doing annualised shift work, averaged a mere 30 hours a week...... I get payed fairly well too.... enough to have to pay super-tax any way......and I've just had a £1000 bonus....

The down sides are..... I sometimes have to get my hands dirty..... shift work is tiring.... I work with really old men.....my boss is a cunt.

Dilusi
28-04-2005, 19:00
My job is a piece of piss.... I can surf the net all day if I wish..... I get free beer..... I get to drink fresh un-pastuerised lager....which is nectar..... I had 49 days holiday last year, and despite doing annualised shift work, averaged a mere 30 hours a week...... I get payed fairly well too.... enough to have to pay super-tax any way......and I've just had a £1000 bonus....

The down sides are..... I sometimes have to get my hands dirty..... shift work is tiring.... I work with really old men.....my boss is a c*nt.

What do you actually do geeza? I know you work for a brewery but doing what?

FATBOY
28-04-2005, 19:08
cant complain about my job!!!! i am self employed but i do all my work for my mates plumbing company! so having a mate as a boss is a great help!!!! he also supplies me a van as well!!!! cant moan at that!!!! and he is even looking inot the possibility of getting the best van on the road for him me and our other work colleague! the renault trafic! had one ages ago for an old company i worked for! 6 speed dash mounted box comfort and speed oh and even a drinks cup holder on the side of the dash!!!

J o n
28-04-2005, 19:18
my job blows... the up side is i've been there that long i can take the piss... which i have to... as my boss lack of brains takes the piss... as do the wages... so i give myeslf extra holiday each year now... on top of me 29 days. the holidays are the only good bit really, that and the fact my mate i sit next to has the biggest pair of chebs ive ever seen. she's also a good laugh and doesn't mind me winding her up and making fun of her all day... 'Fat tits' as she's known!

Lunner
03-05-2005, 12:50
Well i only have to work 2 days a week, get about 4 months off where i don't have to do anything, performance is assessed at the end of each year, only downside i#s i ahve to pay to go ........ yup you guessed it, i'm a student!

KingStromba
03-05-2005, 12:51
I didnt need to guess, i know all about you :wink:

Lunner
03-05-2005, 12:56
I didnt need to guess, i know all about you :wink:

:shock:

I don't even need to ask do i?

KingStromba
03-05-2005, 12:57
no.

Kelly
03-05-2005, 13:52
I love my job. Hours are decent (with flexitime), perks are the best you'll find in any sector 8)

KingStromba
03-05-2005, 13:55
I love my job. Hours are decent (with flexitime), perks are the best you'll find in any sector, plus if i shag my boss, he gives me a pay rise 8)

Kelly
03-05-2005, 14:01
:shock: :twisted:

KingStromba
03-05-2005, 14:01
LOL, i wish i could shag my boss for a pay rise. :wink:

Slithers
03-05-2005, 17:51
Paid for whores all day long whenever i want them.
Free stella from a randomly occuring fountain within my office.
Subway shop within 30 seconds walk.
All simpsons episodes playing one after the other.
My own private road to work with no speed limit.
Car parking spot next to my desk.
41 days holiday a year.
A guitar playing singing and dancing lemur in the corner called "Frank".
A phone that bars incoming calls.
An escape route that only i know of just in case :wink: .

Oh and £2,000,000 annual salary.

KingStromba
03-05-2005, 18:53
I work for the council cleaning wheely bins.

Slithers
03-05-2005, 19:10
I work for the council cleaning wheely bins.

Yup i do but the above perks stated above are amazing :D