PDA

View Full Version : quarter mile times??

Matt_16v
06-11-2006, 11:15
what sort of times do you think that i could reach up the quarter mile at santa pod when i have my tuned williams engine in (big valve head) bearing in mind i have a full interioir?

cheers

matt

Lunner
06-11-2006, 11:29
quarter miling is gay and boring and isn't so much about hoiw fast your car is its about how good a launch you get and how quickley you can change gears

Zollo
06-11-2006, 11:32
With full interior - mid-14s I guess?

Martin
06-11-2006, 13:24
quarter miling is gay and boring and isn't so much about hoiw fast your car is its about how good a launch you get and how quickley you can change gears

change the record!

Martin
06-11-2006, 13:25
what sort of times do you think that i could reach up the quarter mile at santa pod when i have my tuned williams engine in (big valve head) bearing in mind i have a full interioir?

cheers

matt

Without knowing the spec/mods/power etc It's hard to say lol

Chris H
06-11-2006, 13:25
wheres the gay fast and furious speech?

Lunner
06-11-2006, 15:39

change the record!

What do you want me to start saying i love quarter miling and its the most exciting thing i've ever done....cus if i did i'd be lying :lol:

Why doyou think fast and the furious went away from quarter miling after the first film, now they are onto drifting 8)

Martin
06-11-2006, 16:26
No, but he's asking about 1/4 mile times not whether you like it or not.....lmfao@ f&f comparison

J o n
06-11-2006, 16:30

change the record!

What do you want me to start saying i love quarter miling and its the most exciting thing i've ever done....cus if i did i'd be lying :lol:

Why doyou think fast and the furious went away from quarter miling after the first film, now they are onto drifting 8)

it's because the makers of F&F thought they would listen to you and make the film non 1/4 mile racing based... and it flopped... so thats the last time we listen to you :wink:

Lunner
06-11-2006, 16:31
yeah thats why we are now on F&F 3, only number 1 was about quarter miling....if 2 was such a flopthen why did they make a third one :roll:

J o n
06-11-2006, 16:36
yeah thats why we are now on F&F 3, only number 1 was about quarter miling....if 2 was such a flopthen why did they make a third one :roll:

never said 2 was a flop... was more of the same wasn't it? I thought they were all 1 film, Vin Diesel's presence in the 3rd deffo made the film for me :lol:

the next F&F is about having a dirty uncleaned car that's been stripped out so much that when a bigger engine is transplanted it's subsequently crashed so I hear... :roll: :wink:

Lunner
06-11-2006, 16:39
You ripping the piss outa martin now for having a dirty light car with a big engine???

It was crashed cus i was tired and not paying attention...the accident happened at about 20 mph :roll:

2 was street racing round corners rather then quarter miles

....and yeah that was a quality bit with vin diesel at the end of #3

J o n
06-11-2006, 16:44
erm... thought I was taking the piss out of you actually for projecting you !/4 miling is shite nonsense again :roll: :lol:

whoa whoa, I'm not interested in the details Damon Hill, don't ruin the next film for me by telling me all this now!

I thought the first and 2nd were both racing round street corners though, I dont remember seeing them actually have a proper 1/4 mile race as each one lasted about half and hour and they changed gear about 30 times :? :P

Lunner
06-11-2006, 16:53
I dunno, ahven't seen either of them for ages my little sister stole them both from me :evil:

J o n
06-11-2006, 16:55
lol, I only remember there being 2 different films because one had a Skyline in it for about 5 minutes... oh and the award winning oscar nominee acting too... god that Paul Walker can stir the soul, very emotional actor :lol:

Smokey McPot
06-11-2006, 16:56
I live my life a 1/4 Mile at a time.....for those 10 seconds.....

J o n
06-11-2006, 16:58
so it's true, you deffo have a cup ;)

Martin
06-11-2006, 16:59
I live my life a 1/4 Mile at a time.....for those 10 seconds.....

ba dum tish

j3ned
08-11-2006, 15:43
Fuk wit - u know who