PDA

View Full Version : Valver Vs Fiesta Zetec S

J o n
26-04-2005, 22:38
posting on behalf of Wayne:

We were gently going along minding our own business and came upto a Zetec S and he immediately booted it off. It was 30 road at this point so Wayne basically kept his speed pretty much on the limit regardless of corners... in the wet... AV IT. Anyway, onto the runway and off the kiddie goes. He was 4 up, one male passenger 2 birds (looked like munters) and Wayne had me in the car and about 50kg's of empty cigg packets... and the biggest blow in a center section you have ever heard... put mine to shame! Anyway, let him go, then on gas and had caught him by 90... then short shift into 5th and half throttle was enough to stay with. Hehehe. Wayne wanted another crack, but the kid decided he was going left... pussy! Then, he decides he is up for it, pulls some slightly dubious maneuvere at a traffic island to get back on the RA and back down the runway... game on. This time no messing, waited up but the little sod decided to keep it floored... luckily Wayne noticed and floored it and basically the lad couldn't get past, although he was close for a few seconds... then wallop, were off again... too easy. Let him back up along side... he was pretty sound, gave it the thumbs up and a wave then he boots it... as does our driver... OFFSKI! See ya boys, come back soon ;)
Good fun tho, they received a few flames too... prolly why they decided to come for us again :lol:

KingStromba
26-04-2005, 22:40
Probably thinks hes just wasted a Williams. :roll:

J o n
26-04-2005, 22:41
dunno why... he got toyed with... toyed with again, then chewed up and spat out! :lol:

KingStromba
26-04-2005, 22:42
Bet he is in Maccy D's now getting a BJ from his munters

J o n
26-04-2005, 22:44
what's a 'BJ', i think they do those at Burger King... not seen it on the MaccyD 's menu tho :wink:

KingStromba
26-04-2005, 22:44
A bacon Jumbo.

J o n
26-04-2005, 22:47
LOL!

Slithers
26-04-2005, 23:12
posting on behalf of Wayne:

We were gently going along minding our own business and came upto a Zetec S and he immediately booted it off. It was 30 road at this point so Wayne basically kept his speed pretty much on the limit regardless of corners... in the wet... AV IT. Anyway, onto the runway and off the kiddie goes. He was 4 up, one male passenger 2 birds (looked like munters) and Wayne had me in the car and about 50kg's of empty cigg packets... and the biggest blow in a center section you have ever heard... put mine to shame! Anyway, let him go, then on gas and had caught him by 90... then short shift into 5th and half throttle was enough to stay with. Hehehe. Wayne wanted another crack, but the kid decided he was going left... pussy! Then, he decides he is up for it, pulls some slightly dubious maneuvere at a traffic island to get back on the RA and back down the runway... game on. This time no messing, waited up but the little sod decided to keep it floored... luckily Wayne noticed and floored it and basically the lad couldn't get past, although he was close for a few seconds... then wallop, were off again... too easy. Let him back up along side... he was pretty sound, gave it the thumbs up and a wave then he boots it... as does our driver... OFFSKI! See ya boys, come back soon ;)
Good fun tho, they received a few flames too... prolly why they decided to come for us again :lol:

PSML how true this is B and H silver perchance?

J o n
26-04-2005, 23:49
lol, nah, it wasn't actually bad this time, although before he last emptied all of em out the filled both door pods and the rears too :? nutter

2 live
27-04-2005, 10:32
lol...nice

Enid
27-04-2005, 14:16
I used to have a Zetec S. Great little car, handled very well indeed. It is very underpowered though its nowhere near a match for a Valver in a straight line. I tried it on against a few Valvers and got pasted every time lol.

J o n
27-04-2005, 15:38
yeah, I had one as me last car in black. looked nice, had aircon, handled well... shame the performance wasn't up to it... but none the less a very very good car... reliable too!

Enid
27-04-2005, 15:40
Mine was black as well, looked good with the red interior trim.

J o n
27-04-2005, 15:45
yeah, was happy with it mostly, just very dull to drive... mainly due to lack of power, but also the way it comes in is sooo smooth it's tedious...

Enid
27-04-2005, 15:53
Wasn't dull on the twistys just needed more umph! but then it is group 8 insurance which helps.