PDA

View Full Version : roll cages

lumoxs
30-10-2006, 09:43
let me see em - i wanna see what are the best ones
wether you got the k-tec ones or the omp 10 point not bothered just want to see!!

cheers

Martin
30-10-2006, 15:40
see the buckets thread...

stew
30-10-2006, 16:23
as above.

cant be arsed posting again. :wink:

lumoxs
31-10-2006, 09:51
oh yea :roll: sorry fellas :wink: 8)

Bayliss
31-10-2006, 22:25
i got a cage but you'll have to go on cliosport to see it, might be abit wank for you though :lol:

richy
31-10-2006, 22:26
haha :lol:

richy
31-10-2006, 22:28
i have a cage to... but im not posting any pics of it lol :lol: :P

Daz.
31-10-2006, 22:37
i got a cage but you'll have to go on cliosport to see it, might be abit w**k for you though :lol:

FAF!

lumoxs
31-10-2006, 22:41

you 2 joined at the hip? both a thick as each other - stoopied pricks, both imature internet warriors!!!

look at me i'm hard behind a screen :roll: :lol:

Daz.
31-10-2006, 22:44
^^^ I'm confused where's all this tension come from? I read the exhaust topic but seriously - bit too much stressing fella

richy
31-10-2006, 22:49
you must be stooopid as you spell it, hes in middlesbough and im in south yorkshire, soo quite obvious to anyone with a brain cell!

and weres all the "internet warriers" come from, i stated my opinion on the exhaust you posted, you was the one who started with the insults, i dont remember posting any names about you, why get so stressed over it, if you didnt want anyone saying bad posts you just shouldnt of posted about the exhausts, theres always going to be people who wont like something, you dont see my throwing personal insults then calling them internet warriers because of it! :roll:

and yes i have a cage, but cant take no pics of it as its not at my house! :wink:

Bayliss
31-10-2006, 22:52

you 2 joined at the hip? both a thick as each other - stoopied pricks, both imature internet warriors!!!

look at me i'm hard behind a screen :roll: :lol:

speak for yourself, i like to think of myself as an internet chav slayer, lol

Bayliss
31-10-2006, 22:55
you must be stooopid as you spell it, hes in middlesbough and im in south yorkshire, soo quite obvious to anyone with a brain cell!

and weres all the "internet warriers" come from, i stated my opinion on the exhaust you posted, you was the one who started with the insults, i dont remember posting any names about you, why get so stressed over it, if you didnt want anyone saying bad posts you just shouldnt of posted about the exhausts, theres always going to be people who wont like something, you dont see my throwing personal insults then calling them internet warriers because of it! :roll:

and yes i have a cage, but cant take no pics of it as its not at my house! :wink:

as said lumox we didn't actually aim any insults at u, we just voiced an opinion that the exhaust that you where thinking or are putting on your hybrid or valver are abit shit and look out of place, so i'll sit here patiently and await my apology :wink:

Daz.
31-10-2006, 23:01
http://www.fortunecity.com/bennyhills/bluesbros/3/card5.gif

Kevwilly3
03-11-2006, 11:36
Does havin a roll-cage lower your insurance premium seeing that it's a safety feature?

lumoxs
03-11-2006, 11:44
no for some dumb reason it actually puts your premuin up

seanofnp
03-11-2006, 13:45

The dumb reason that it shows intent to drive like a ****ing maniac ;) (In most cases) ;)

thelynx
04-11-2006, 00:51
Cages look 8) ... I see lumox is upsetting people on here too lmao

Zollo
04-11-2006, 11:33

The dumb reason that it shows intent to drive like a f***king maniac ;) (In most cases) ;)

And there's also a substantial lump of metal for you to bump your bonce on?

Andy P
04-11-2006, 11:35

The dumb reason that it shows intent to drive like a f***king maniac ;) (In most cases) ;)

And there's also a substantial lump of metal for you to bump your bonce on?

Tell them you have full buckets and harnesses, that should sort it :lol: