PDA

View Full Version : How much is she worth?

FincH
27-10-2006, 16:23
This car isn't actualy for sale but if I did have to sell I want a rough guide as to how much (sorry if it's still in the wrong scetion).

In the last 10 months of ownership I've replaced:

Cambelt changed with genuine Renault kit inc idlers and tensioners.
PAS pump with a genuine recon unit and PAS pipe.
Altenator with genuine Valeo unit.
Driveshaft with genuine Renault one.
Clutch has been repalced with a new unit.
Clutch cable replaced with a genuine cable.Dogbone mount with genuine Renault one.
Toyo Proxes on the back must be about 3000 miles old and some budget tyres on the fron basicaly new.
New rear discs, pads and bearings
Both ARB's replaced.
Both balljoints repalced.
New number plates :D
New AUX belt.
Brake fluid change.
Gearbox oil change.
Coolant flush.
Genuine Renault gearknob.
Bosch Silver battery (bigger than standard)
New plugs, dizzy and rotor arm.
Front fogs were boguth new about a year ago by me and are genuine Valeo efforts.
New Bosal exhaust centre section.
Bonnet resprayed and Ph2 grill fitted.
Rear boot handle resprayed and 'shiny' badges put on.
Washed with good qaulity products freqently.
Lowered about 60mm on the back.
Lowered on new 35mm lowering springs at the front.

Engine:

Oil changed every 4000 miles with Comma Lite stuff.
ITG panel filter.
De-cat.

http://files.dodnetwork.com/users/2/images/DSC00768.JPG

Comes fitted with a set of OZ Super T's whcih I've had for about 2 years now but they clean up very nicely.

Also has about £550 worth of car audio with Infinity Components upfront running off an Alpine amp and Infinity 6*9's at the back coming from an Alpine HU. it's all very discreet and the speakers are behind the standard grills and on a stealth shelf.

Car comes with lots and lots of recipts. Service booked stamped upto 70k by Renault and then the rest looks to be independant garages.

Bad points:

The car does have a few patches of rust by the doors and a small buble on one of the arches. Also the frotn bumper needs some sligh attention.

The car does also have an oil leak. i haven't been able to fully work out where it's coming from but it's very slight and leaves a patch about the size of a 2p under the car after a long drive (I can assure you there's no mayo or oil in the water)

*and breath*

So, any ideas what she's worth?.

I was thinking about the £1500 mark? Just due to the sheer amount of parts and recipts lol.

Cheers.

FincH
27-10-2006, 20:37
That little eh? :cry:

Joel
27-10-2006, 21:41
The rims r worth £200-300

nyk
27-10-2006, 22:13
I'd be looking more around the 2k mark as it looks really clean. I know its not a williams, but the valver is a bit more desireable I think cos its easier to insure and an easy alternative to the williams lovers that are younger/cant afford the insurance.

:lol:

Andy P
27-10-2006, 23:40
At the minute its not worth thinking about selling imo. They dont seem to be worth bugger all at the mo.

thelynx got a bargain with his, clio leather, AVO coilovers, grooved brakes, 16" superleggera's low mileage etc at a BARGAIN price!

Enid
28-10-2006, 09:49
I'd be looking more around the 2k mark as it looks really clean. I know its not a williams, but the valver is a bit more desireable I think cos its easier to insure and an easy alternative to the williams lovers that are younger/cant afford the insurance.

:lol:

Valver more desriable than a Williams? How did you reach that conclusion :?

Martin
28-10-2006, 09:51
using the same logic the 1.2 is the daddy lol

stew
28-10-2006, 10:48
lol

is that not why the fast ones have 1.2 badges on the side? :wink:

richy
28-10-2006, 14:43
why do u think i bought a 1.2 martin, cus there the most desirable and easier to insure :lol: