PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 clio VS NEW Golf GTi

BigChris
25-04-2005, 20:25
came through my village stuck to my arse, silver one just like in the advert...

onto the dual carrage way we came, and i let him passed... Soon decided, what the hell, lets give it a go. I was a little bit warey at first as i didn't want to get shown up!

caught him up, and we both cruised along in the inside lane at about 65-70ish - dropped down on cam, and he blasted it, caught me unaware, but stuck it in 3rd, and by the end of the gear, come 4th i was sat on his arse lol... he wasn't going anywhere, he was really going for it, but i was all over him. Kept having to back off. Eventually, him well and truely beaten, i held back, and he floored it off into the distance... haha, unlucky!!!

lovely car, apart from the rear end!!! looks means as from the front, but why ohh why, stick a black plastic rear bumper on it!!!

anyway, what are these meant to run 200bhp???

KingStromba
25-04-2005, 20:35
Wouldnt waste petrol on a Golf. :roll:

A car so dull they named it after the most boring sport ever invented.

'Ok, ve are down to ze last two names and ve have to make a decison on the name of zis car'

'Not sure i like VW badminton, Hans'

'Ok, Golf it is'

Mark_Ritchspeed
25-04-2005, 21:27
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huw
25-04-2005, 21:41
Just sold my Golf Gti to buy a van and my williams, The Golf was like a big slug on the road how they can call it a gti :? . The williams is like a gocart compared to the slug :lol: oops I mean the Golf.

Enid
25-04-2005, 22:43
I have to agreee with you about the black plastic bumper on the new GTI, makes it look like a base model imo. Would really have been that much effort to paint the damn thing the smae colour as the car :roll:

Andyvalver
26-04-2005, 14:09
They are 197bhp but weigh just over 1300kg. <Thats the problem. I like putting Golf drivers in there place. Nice cars though

J o n
26-04-2005, 14:12
I have to agreee with you about the black plastic bumper on the new GTI, makes it look like a base model imo. Would really have been that much effort to paint the damn thing the smae colour as the car :roll:

yeah! you hearing this Northy!? ;)

hehehe

Rudders16v
26-04-2005, 14:17
He could still be running the Golf in aswell, they've not been out all that long have they....... Not that i like them though, jsut the figures seem to be quite good for them