PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5 Van + Williams = :O

AmDaMan
13-10-2006, 14:54
Hey all, just thought i'd share this. Went up Rotherham last night in the car, got looking around some other peoples car and I noticed an R5 Van stripped out with Louis Vitton seats and a tuned willy engine in it :D

Anyway he came to look at my car and we were talking (as he wanted to know where to get the brackets for the 21T brake conversion) He said do you want to come for a spin, I agreed, and feck moi this thing was scary.

I thought he was just driving it about normally at 1st then suddenly his foot went down and I think i touched cloth :oops: :lol: I was holding on tight while he was going round the roundabouts sideways (all on private roads) then he left and about 5 seconds later I looked at the needle and it was nearly on 120 :shock:

Then he aproached a few more round abouts going sideways and i'll be honest, I was scared.. alot! He said it had cams, lightened, manifolds etc but hadn't had it mapped yet. .. He also said his previous 16v lump felt faster but he didn't know why?

Anyways thought i'd share that with ya, and if my car doesn't shift he can do me a conversion for £250 which i though was damn good :D

Zollo
13-10-2006, 16:04
That sounds like one cooool van 8)

Winston
13-10-2006, 16:24
Coooooool van!!!!

Swervin_Mervin
13-10-2006, 17:30
I wouldn't mind doing it to a 4. 8)

Matty86
13-10-2006, 18:13
go back and get some pics! :D

richy
13-10-2006, 18:42
Hey all, just thought i'd share this. Went up Rotherham last night in the car, got looking around some other peoples car and I noticed an R5 Van stripped out with Louis Vitton seats and a tuned willy engine in it :D

Anyway he came to look at my car and we were talking (as he wanted to know where to get the brackets for the 21T brake conversion) He said do you want to come for a spin, I agreed, and feck moi this thing was scary.

I thought he was just driving it about normally at 1st then suddenly his foot went down and I think i touched cloth :oops: :lol: I was holding on tight while he was going round the roundabouts sideways (all on private roads) then he left and about 5 seconds later I looked at the needle and it was nearly on 120 :shock:

if its the one i think it is, one of the lads i use to work with put the engine in it, they was also planning a kangoo van with williams lump lol
Then he aproached a few more round abouts going sideways and i'll be honest, I was scared.. alot! He said it had cams, lightened, manifolds etc but hadn't had it mapped yet. .. He also said his previous 16v lump felt faster but he didn't know why?

Anyways thought i'd share that with ya, and if my car doesn't shift he can do me a conversion for £250 which i though was damn good :D