PDA

View Full Version : can you read?

Rich
25-04-2005, 19:35
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny ipromatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thgouht slpelnig was ipmorantt.

Mark_Ritchspeed
25-04-2005, 21:17
Bcolklos.

Enid
25-04-2005, 22:55
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny ipromatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thgouht slpelnig was ipmorantt.

Whats he banging on about?

Mark_Ritchspeed
25-04-2005, 23:03
Sssh. Its possible hes been drinking again. :shock:

KingStromba
25-04-2005, 23:05
fckunig wnarke :wink:

Rich
25-04-2005, 23:33
bolkolcs! yrue ovboilsy mroe rteraedd tahn you tihnk!:P