PDA

View Full Version : Valver Engine

Amirclio
09-10-2006, 19:05
This will be for sale in the comming weeks as i have upgraded to willy lump . So anyone intersted post up! Ran a 6.9 - 60 at rockingham un-stripped. Spec is as follows:
ECU - Chipped by castle performance in Dudley
Engine wiring loom
Engine is on around 80k although it has recently had a head rebuild (16 new valves, stem seals, all gaskets, cambelt, idler, all about tensioner about 2 months ago!
Whilst the engine was out the inlet and exhausts ports where ported by a good friend of mine who tunes Caterham engines - so hes no rookie.
Inlet mani - No exhaust mani
I think thats about it, ive also got a spare ECU in the shed so if anyone wants that shout up.
Please ask if you have any questions, its a good strong engine never let me down the reason the head was overhauled was because a bought a badly ported head which didnt accept the existing valves causing a bit of internal pile up.
I wont lie and say ive never gave it some beans because i have, never form cold though. I dont constantly rape it but as im sure you will agree what the point if you have a quick car if you dont use it every now and then!
Looking for about £100 located in Leicester East midlands.
Cheers
Amir

jwarren2k2
09-10-2006, 21:52
sounds like a bargain!

i take it this isn't with the gear box? what are you doing with it? putting it on the willy lump?

James

Amirclio
09-10-2006, 22:11
Well the gearbox thats on it is at times like stiring a bucket of coal! Got a new one lined up which i will bolt on whilst doing the conversion!

James_R
11-10-2006, 00:27
Pm sent, I'll have it please :D

James_R
11-10-2006, 00:27
Pm sent, I'll have it please :D

Amirclio
11-10-2006, 10:01
Give me a buzz mate - 07845002695

Amir

James_R
11-10-2006, 10:33