PDA

View Full Version : NEED ALL YOUR HELP!

J o n
25-04-2005, 09:22
Okay, im gonna get another bottom end and get my car back and running... I really want it to be finished and on show at FCS, so if you hear of anything gimme a shout please people! Ta

Jon

Slithers
25-04-2005, 09:43
Ill have a good look today, gunner knows of 2.0 bottom end doesn't he?

J o n
25-04-2005, 09:49
yeah, but he said Mehdi might be able to get it cheaper as it's the place he uses in Warrington... I guess the advantage of all this is if I can rebuild mine I can get some money back... or 2.0 me valver... but that's prolly just asking for trouble!

Slithers
25-04-2005, 09:52
Ive got in touch with infincar for you, theyre gonna e-mail you later m8, and im trawlin thru a list of breakers as we speak.

Ill have the bust bottom end m8 if you dont want it afterwards. Still wanna have a crack at rebuilding an engine.

J o n
25-04-2005, 10:34
nice one m8, much appreciated!

i'll be keeping the bottom end m8, not getting rid of it, more a sentimental thing as it's my original engine... plus, there shouldn't be much damage, in that the hone and bore marks should be fine. Ben said chances are it's spun a bearing and mentioned something about a big end... ooo err! I'll rebuild it and keep it as a trophy... or fire it into my valver...

check it out too byatch, PAID MEMBER... happy now? lol

NickFr
25-04-2005, 10:42
Well done for keeping the faith, lets us know how you get on and the BEST of luck :wink:

GazTwo
25-04-2005, 10:44
I'll keep my eyes and ears open mate....glad to hear your keeping it....that smoke must have helped...lol

Slithers
25-04-2005, 11:21
nice one m8, much appreciated!

i'll be keeping the bottom end m8, not getting rid of it, more a sentimental thing as it's my original engine... plus, there shouldn't be much damage, in that the hone and bore marks should be fine. Ben said chances are it's spun a bearing and mentioned something about a big end... ooo err! I'll rebuild it and keep it as a trophy... or fire it into my valver...

check it out too byatch, PAID MEMBER... happy now? lol

Bout fukkin time lol.

Winston
25-04-2005, 14:56
Good lad in keeping faith ....I'll keep my eyes open

Rebuild the ****ed block into a 2.2 :D

NickFr
25-04-2005, 16:32
I'll keep my eyes and ears open mate....glad to hear your keeping it....that smoke must have helped...lol

I wish, might make me think of mine differently! :D

J o n
25-04-2005, 17:47
well now that I have an engine available and ready to go in anytime I'm certainly feeling a lot less stressed out by it all! cheers for all the help and advice guys, hopefully I can resurrect the original bottom end do something with it too :)

Jan
25-04-2005, 17:51
Good to hear mate :D

Good luck getting it sorted!

Slithers
25-04-2005, 17:59
well now that I have an engine available and ready to go in anytime I'm certainly feeling a lot less stressed out by it all! cheers for all the help and advice guys, hopefully I can resurrect the original bottom end do something with it too :)

I think you should sell the ****ed bottom end to a close friend, who meets the follwoing criteria:

Lives within 1 mile of your house.
Supports manchester united.
Plays bass guitar.
Owns a tungsten grey clio.
Has a degree in Industrial Design.

clean16v
25-04-2005, 18:05
:D

J o n
25-04-2005, 21:13

I think you should sell the ****ed bottom end to a close friend, who meets the follwoing criteria:

Lives within 1 mile of your house.
Supports manchester united.
Plays bass guitar.
Owns a tungsten grey clio.
Has a degree in Industrial Design.

In answer:
Yup
Bad
Indifferent
That's good cos mine is too...
makes no odds to me... but you can give me a hand! lol

Daz
25-04-2005, 21:37
Was just gunna say,

HillPower have some Willy engines ready I think?

J o n
25-04-2005, 21:44
yeah, looked at the Hillpower ones, but have managed to get myself an absolute bargain on a bottom end and all the necessary bits I need and fitting :D will then get Ben to to make it super fast 8)