PDA

View Full Version : B*astard!!

Tommo
23-04-2005, 13:36
Just came out this morning and noticed a white mark on the passanger door. On closer inspection I've noticed a dint right on the crease, obviously some tw@t has opened a car door onto my door. Anybody know a decent dent repair garage in the NW area, need to try and get it sorted before the FCS!!

GazTwo
23-04-2005, 14:50
Brun is getting his Valver done at the moment mate at a place in St.Helens, we're gonna organise a meet to have an inspection of it and if up to scratch a few of us will be using the same place.

Tommo
23-04-2005, 15:12
Cheers mate, keep us posted! There's one on the rear arch as well which needs attention so might as well get this done as well. Where abouts in St Helens is it? I've looked in the yellow pages and there's a place called Dent Tec up your way in Birchwood, Warrington, I'm gonna get a quote from him. Have you heard of this place?

GazTwo
23-04-2005, 17:47
Not sure where abouts mate, he should have it back next week and we can take a look. No not heard of Dent Tec.

BRUN
26-04-2005, 12:53
i should have it back tomorrow i think

its based in Rainford

Tommo
26-04-2005, 13:00
Brun, let me know the quality of the job when you get it back tomorrow mate and if you could pass on the number I'd appreciate it. I will be booking it in soon

Allan
26-04-2005, 13:34
how much you paying ??
really need to get my valver fully resprayed but i want a mint job not a joke !