PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Stealth Shelf with Sony 6x9's - Clio Williams/16v

barki
29-09-2006, 11:40
As above.

Carpet is loose on the wood - Needs sticking down....

Both hangers present - good nick no tears/stains rips, speakers in decent condition - Very solid decent setup.

£25 collected - Colchester, Essex.

barki
02-10-2006, 18:32
£20 collected please call!

Also have a brand new Williams oil filter you can have for free if you give me £20 for the parcel shelf...

Rudders16v
03-10-2006, 08:24
Hi mate, im interested in this. Is it a professionally made shelf? Or just a home-made one? If so may still be interested though. What thickness is it? I should be able to collect on saturday if its all ok.

Any idea what model speakers they are?

barki
03-10-2006, 17:45
Hi mate,

Yep deffo proffessionally made, its very sturdy and decent, the speakers are sony 160W 6x9's XS-6838Mk3's.

Speakers are in very good condition.

Collection is not a problem, but I wont be around on Saturday, sorry!

Rudders16v
03-10-2006, 20:36
Hmm, well definatly interested then. I live in Norwich, but am hoping to go down to Croydon on Saturday to pick up some other parts, so could've come your way. Would you not be in early in the morning maybe? Or perhaps could you leave it with someone else nearby and i could collect and pay from them??

Rudders16v
03-10-2006, 20:36
Hmm, well definatly interested then. I live in Norwich, but am hoping to go down to Croydon on Saturday to pick up some other parts, so could've come your way. Would you not be in early in the morning maybe? Or perhaps could you leave it with someone else nearby and i could collect and pay from them??

barki
03-10-2006, 20:49
Gimme a call mate we can probably sort something out. I definatly wont be around at all on Saturday. I may be able to leave it with someone else...or could leave it round the back if you paypal me the £ first :)

FATBOY
03-10-2006, 21:21
i live in clacton and im about all day on saturday if you need a hand in arranging collection for it barki???? dont mind helpin out 2 other members :D im away from pc for the next few days(till friday im working away in acle in norfolk) but pm williams-jr for my number if you want my help. :D

Rudders16v
04-10-2006, 08:32
Cheers Fatboy.... Acle is about 2 miles down the road from my little village... small world hey!

Barki, PM me your e-mail address for paypal and i'll get the money sent to you, and then i'll collect from where ever you want to leave it for me

Cheers

barki
04-10-2006, 17:49
Cheers fatboy but dont think you need bother mate :)

PM'd! :)

FATBOY
06-10-2006, 17:48
Cheers Fatboy.... Acle is about 2 miles down the road from my little village... small world hey!

Barki, PM me your e-mail address for paypal and i'll get the money sent to you, and then i'll collect from where ever you want to leave it for me

Cheers

where mate? were working in catfield and pubbing in ludham

Rudders16v
07-10-2006, 18:38
Little village called Lingwood, so it's the opposite side of Acle to Catfield. You should let me know if you're this way again mate

FATBOY
07-10-2006, 18:45
well im back up there monday night. and then back in the next few weeks to second fix. but leading up to xmas we have lots of work up norfolk way, cromer,aylsham and yarmouth,. so im gonna be a busy person! :D