PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Hamilton, Scotland

Grovit
29-09-2006, 00:09
Hi folks

Thought I'd register and say hello - looked like a well run club with friendly people and a nicely laid out forum (nice job mods 8) )

I've mostly been into jap cars for quite a while and am still heavily involved with a club in Scotland that is Honda Type R based. Have had a few Type R's, an Impreza and a few other bits and bobs, however due to a costly house move, I recently went old skool and bought a MkII Big bumper Golf Gti 16v. It's nice enough but not really giving me any kind of buzz when driving it, which when you're a petrolhead is a pretty big let down.

So I'd started looking around, and the Williams came to mind. I've never really paid too much attention to them before (although I always recalled that EVO mag seemed to rate them highly), however after doing a bit of research, the more I'm finding out, the more I'm liking what I'm hearing. 8)

So anyway, I thought I'd log on, meet some folk, ask some questions, continue with the research and maybe sort myself out with a Willy hopefully by Spring 2007. Bear with me if I ask stupid questions, and I'll try not to clutter up the place with useless posts. :oops: :P

Cheers
Chris

FATBOY
29-09-2006, 07:28
welcome mate, you wont be dissapointed with a williams! there are a few members on here from scotland way, maybe you could meet up with them and sort out a test drive? :D

Zollo
29-09-2006, 09:03
As Fatboy says, quite a few members up your way. Good luck with the search...hope you get a good 'un :)

wavy
29-09-2006, 11:47
welcome mate,
have a look round u wont be disapointed with a willy :?
thats not as gay as it sounds lol