PDA

View Full Version : Blueflame Groupbuy

rory182
25-06-2006, 12:27
Hi folks, I'm a cliosporter and am organising a group buy at the moment for blueflame exhausts and de-cats etc

I have secured trade price i.e. 30% off the RRP so you won't get it any cheaper than this, I'm not making any profit, just need a new exhaust ASAFP as the reno one on the 182 is guff!

I need to order 20 items, so far I have about 11 or 12.

Cars I can get systems for include 1.8 RSi, Valver, Williams, 172, 182, 1.2 16v mk2 phase 2, megane 225

prices for williams are as follows:

Decat: usually £30 now £21 + postage
system (comprising of centre silencer, link pipe and 3.5" round silencer): usually £230 now £161 + postage.

blueflame design their systems to be as quiet as poss and not boomy at motorway speeds, they use T304 stainless steel. They sound pretty mean and purposeful when giving it some beans and have a nice burble at idle.

I believe a couple of members here have these from a previous group buy so maybe they can give some feedback?

Cheers.

:)

looking to get numbers finalised by friday 30th and have the order placed on Monday 3rd July.

dan-hipgrave
25-06-2006, 13:00
Would they do a Williams manifold?

rory182
25-06-2006, 13:23
Would they do a Williams manifold?

you mean would they do 30% off one? I don't know if they make one at the moment, do you?

If its a custom part it wont be covered by the group buy I'm afraid as there's a lot more time / effort and energy required on their part to make something from scratch without a design.

sorry...

dan-hipgrave
25-06-2006, 13:24
I dont know whether they do a manifold or not currently, only place i know of is K-tec..

Oh well, cheers anyway mate. Good luck with the group buy :D

rory182
25-06-2006, 15:08
I dont know whether they do a manifold or not currently, only place i know of is K-tec..

Oh well, cheers anyway mate. Good luck with the group buy :D

no probs, sorry! and cheers looking good so far.