PDA

View Full Version : Clifford alarm

mozzawily
22-06-2006, 11:01
Hi people, my clifford concept 300 alarm has stopped 'chirping' when arming and disarming, how can i fix this? i have no idea why this has stopped working!

This is my forth car witha clifford and they all go wrong in the end :-(

Thanks in advance

Kelly
22-06-2006, 12:16
Read your manual if you still have it, sounds like you've turned the silent function on.

Dead easy to sort pressing the keys in a certain order (i cant remember what order though lol)

Zollo
22-06-2006, 12:24
My clumsy fingers must've done the same, cos mine's stopped chirping too. I prefer it like that though :)

mozzawily
22-06-2006, 13:37
Seriously ive spent the best part of 2 hours tring to sort it with manual in hand, what a joke, i can enter the valet pin number but then nothing happens......Its ment to chirp when u select a menu fucntion but it makes no noise whatsoever

So dissapointed with cliffords in general its my fourth car which has had a clifford and they all went wrong one way or another. Last car i will ever get with a poxy clifford :evil: :oops: :(

What a knightmare unhappy marriage with my clio!! lol

POWARTEK
22-06-2006, 15:00
personally........................rip the dam thing out a fit a proper alarm.

Toad rule!

mozzawily
22-06-2006, 18:31
Think youre right i had a toad alarm once and was sweet as a nut, none of that overcomplicated way of turning options on and off....

Seriously i was following the manual but it just didnt work.... Would ripping the battery connectors off bring it back to default or has it a memory?