PDA

View Full Version : ebay idiots

bigjim
21-06-2006, 19:32
had my kent cams on ebay for 5 days with full spec and description then the winning bidder decides after speaking to kent the day after he wins the auction that he doesnt want them anymore. :twisted: what a ****ing arsehole!! why didnt he think about doing that before bidding on them?! im not happy and ebay will be informed of his non payment. honestly some people are just so ****ing stupid.

Gav
21-06-2006, 19:34
can u not do the second chance buy thing to the person who came second?

then send anthrax via a birthday card to the knob who let u down? :wink:

bigjim
21-06-2006, 19:40
yeah mate im going to offer second chance but still pissed off, plus who's to say the second chance person wont of changed their mind. ??

Gav
21-06-2006, 19:51
thats the bitch of ebay dood....they go on and on about all their legal crap but dont do owt except charge ur advertising fee when someone messes u around

Lunner
21-06-2006, 21:46
Tell him its a legally binding contract and to pay up of he'll be getting a letter from your laywer

mikeymikewakey
21-06-2006, 22:05
Ive a feeling I'll be getting a 2nd chance offer thru sometime..... :D lol

Did he say what kent said to him??? lol...Seems a bit odd.

Im sure they didnt say, "theyre wank mate, dont buy em...we only sell em cos those silly twats who mod their cars will pay shitloads of their wages on em. When testing there durability, we shove em up a dogs arse to make sure they dont bend and I must clearly state that we do not drug the animals before this takes place as we do not endorse any kind of maltreatment to animals."

Mike

donsrno1
21-06-2006, 23:45
Ive a feeling I'll be getting a 2nd chance offer thru sometime..... :D lol

Did he say what kent said to him??? lol...Seems a bit odd.

Im sure they didnt say, "theyre w**k mate, dont buy em...we only sell em cos those silly twats who mod their cars will pay shitloads of their wages on em. When testing there durability, we shove em up a dogs arse to make sure they dont bend and I must clearly state that we do not drug the animals before this takes place as we do not endorse any kind of maltreatment to animals."

Mike

lol, I was thinking on bidding on them as well. I'm presumming they were yours as they were about 5 miles from me (I'm in Edinburgh) and were shown as being for a williams. I decided against it though after finding out the cams themselves tend to fail as well as the pulleys.