PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

Coops
16-06-2006, 23:21
I buckled under the boredom at work and access to tinternet and ended up with another psp!

i got some crap game with it called Daxter which i've flogged on and bought GTA:LCS instead, which is mint, thing is what next?

i fancy a new game but i aint got a clue whats good!

had ridge racer last time round and it was class, but i completed it n seems stupid buyin it again, tried metal gear acid n all but was pit pants!

ideas people,neone else got one n all, online gaming time!!WiFi, gotta love it! been checkin the forum on it n everything, top gadget! 8)

Andyvalver
16-06-2006, 23:34
Pro evo 5 is all you need lol. Thats all i play tbh but fight night round 3 is actually good 8)

Coops
16-06-2006, 23:38
yeah i thought it mite be, me mates got it n its addictive as fook! mite splash out later in the week if am feelin flush! 8)

just bought 2gb card for it tho tonight so am draining the bank atm! :P

Andyvalver
16-06-2006, 23:39
oooh 2gb card :shock: I have to make do with 1gb :( I only fill it full of music though. I think sat nav is coming out for the psp at the end of the year 8)

Coops
16-06-2006, 23:41
i've been syncing me music to play it in GTA, its wicked, makin me own radio station! 8)

but yeah it'll get filled with music n then mite sell me archos PVP if the psp proves good enuf!

Andyvalver
16-06-2006, 23:44
i've been syncing me music to play it in GTA, its wicked, makin me own radio station! 8)

but yeah it'll get filled with music n then mite sell me archos PVP if the psp proves good enuf!

:shock: How do you do that, ive got gta 8)

Coops
16-06-2006, 23:48
go on GTA website and u can download program to your pc called 'rockstar custom tracks'

install it and then plug psp into ur psp with GTA in it and set to USB mode, once the pc has detected it start the software u just installed, whack in a CD and follow the instructions! u can only use proper CD's like not mp3 ones or stuff of your hard drive but its a class little addition!

once its copied the cd, close the program, disconnect psp and start GTA. hit pause in game and go to AUDIO, highlight 'custom tracks' and press across to turn em on. when u go back in game the radio will be off and you can select you tracks with the change radio station button! 8)

if u use look up CD data button on the software on the pc n all all the track details are displayed in the game where it usually shows radio station name! :P

Andyvalver
16-06-2006, 23:59
8) cheers

Coops
17-06-2006, 00:06
np pal! :wink: