NickFr
20-04-2005, 23:46
Welcome aboard!

KingStromba
21-04-2005, 10:04
Welcome aboard. If your after a dry humping i suggest you speak to Mark. :wink:

snakeylady
21-04-2005, 12:45
:D Welcome - nice to see you over from CS. Agree with you re speed cameras - it's not speed that kills it's bad driving- lethal at any speed!

KingStromba
21-04-2005, 13:10
Case in point.

Was driving down the A14 the other day. Was a nice sunday evening and the roads were full of the usual people carriers driven by 'saftey dad'. You probably all know this sort of person. The sort of person who makes me sick, and want to smash the annoying smile of their cheesey faces with a large mallet and pair of open toed sandles. Im not sure whether its his goofy ugly bald head or his annoying voice that makes me more angry. Or maybe it his 'liberal' new labour sit on the fence lack of testosterone attitude that all these 'men' have. Anyway, im driving down the A14 cruising alond at 70 trying not to look over at yet another ass hole holding the steering wheel like their life depended on it, when i come across what can only be described as a Super Geek. I think in Germany they call the Uber Vankers.

Now this guy was doing the stipulation 56 MPH as recommended in the 'tossers hand book', and in the process was trying to creep past a lorry also doing 56 mph, thanks to the governments brilliant idea to limit all HGV's to a speed that is sure to hold up all traffic behind.

And behing super geek was a trail of other like minded wankers driving their average cars to their average homes with their average wives and their 2.4 children in the back. Losers. So im flashing my lights and driving right up their asses in order to make them realise im trying to get by and eventually their brains engage and after the stipulation 4 miles they pull in so i can overtake, and they give me that look, as if to say 'whats your problem' to which i respond with my 'look at me like that again face and ill pull you over, **** your wife and eat your kids' face, along with the a quick flash of the v's.

Now i get up behind super geek listening to his 'gregorian chant music' totally oblivious to the fact that there are any road users withing a 5 mile radius of him. In fact, i doubt this ass hole even knows which country he's in. His stupid baby on board sticker on the back has little effect on me except to taunt me to get a few inches closer to his rear bumper and switch my lights from side to full beam.

As he eventaully gets past the 75th lorry he is inching past, he stay planted in the fast lane still doing 56 mph. WTF? Is this guy for real. Having had enough of this i pull to the slow lane and indicate to the driver that i am about to undertake him (which is actually allowed in the highway code, and is not illegal as some people think). As im just passing his rear quarter, the guy decides that he too wants to occupy the same piece of tarmac as me and indicates to pull in. I slam on the breaks and instantaneously change down a gear. As i fall back past his rear quarter i indicate and pull out to take him in the fast lane. However, hes now seen me on the inside and decided to to pull back into the fast lane. Just so happens that is now where i am. So i have to repeat the monoover and this time actually manage to fly past him on the inside. What a complete tool.

Now im a patient person (well im not), but this guy takes the buscuit. He is the sort of person that THINKS he is safety concious because he has 45 air bag and a steel safetly cage. In reality accidents are caused by ass holes like this who need a shot of testosterone and some driving skill for their next birthday present. I was prieety much saved by my fast reactions, my knowledge of what this cunt was doing, even if he didnt know, and a great handling car that meant i could change direction instantaneously without worry about loss of control.

Speed doesnt kill. Wankers in shit cars kill.

Tommo
21-04-2005, 13:22
Ha 'safety dad' I like that! I know exactly the kind of person you mean, I put these people in the same category as BMW and Ford drivers. I especially find it amusing (and very irritating) when these dads in their 3 ton MPV turd mobiles at a set of lights attempt to drag race a homologation special Clio Williams which has 170bhp and weighs the same as a bag of crisps! Who are these people - surely capital punishment should be brought back to deal with these tossers??

PS sorry welcome mate :)

KingStromba
21-04-2005, 13:51
These are the tossers who keep voting Tony Blair into office, despite the fact he is a complete loser.

Corporal punishment would be better for these people. Bags first in line with the sandpaper covered dildo.

lagerlout1
21-04-2005, 18:42
These are the tossers who keep voting Tony Blair into office, despite the fact he is a complete loser.

Corporal punishment would be better for these people. Bags first in line with the sandpaper covered dildo.

Totally agree on the Blair thing. ..... Stromba for PM!!!

Mark_Ritchspeed
21-04-2005, 18:52
Agreed, oh and welcome Blink. :D

snakeylady
22-04-2005, 12:50
:D :D Brilliantly put as usual King - p.s. I'd vote for you over Tony any day [mind you not saying a lot as I wouldn't vote for that tosspot at gunpoint!!]

KingStromba
22-04-2005, 13:58
I dont want liberal attitudes and fairness to all.

I want to put Britain first. I want to stand up for the the true British man and women on the street and say enough is enough. Its time someone stood up for what we want. There will be plenty of time to help people from other countries when we once again have a strong powerful country. But for now we look after ourselves.

I want Britain to be Great again. I want imperialistic attitudes. I want the worlds biggest and best navy. I want countries around the world to fear the very mention of our Armed forces. I want defended borders with controlled imigration. I want a schools that teach traditional British value to British children. I want the worlds best fighter plane designed and built in Britain by British people and named the Spitfire. I want our hospitals to be run with an iron hand by a big fat scary matron. I want country pubs. I want churches not mosques. I want communities in our towns. I want stiff upper lipedness. I want Lotus to once again fly the Union Jack. I want the best scientists, the best universities, the best schools, the best airports, the best roads and the best ecomony in the world. I want a classed society. I want a Maggie Thatcher prime minister who isnt affraid to tell Argentina to get her dirty little hands off our land.

I want the British passport to mean something again to those that hold it. I want to ship out all the free loader, Eastern European losers, thrash, filth and organised crime. I want magnificant stadiums 4 times bigger than anything else in the world and I want our athletes and sports teams to win everything they enter.

No more shall people laugh at us as a weak nation. We shall rise again from the ashes and once again remind the United States America of the great nation that spawned their wanky little empire.

And most of all i want all those people who dont like what i want to **** off back from the stone / country they crawled out of and just **** off out of my country.

Great Britain
Language - British English, Welsh or Celtic
Schools - English, Scotish, Irish or Welsh traditional
Denomination - Christian
Money - Pounds stirling
Flag - Union Jack, Cross of St Andrew, Cross of St George or Welsh Dragon
National Sport - Cricket
National Anthem - God save our Queen

If you dont like it - **** off to Iraq.

Swervin_Mervin
22-04-2005, 14:03
Apart from Denomination - nothing and Cross of St Andrew I agree.

I just did a who-to-vote-for test and do you know who got those vies the closest?

The green party :shock: And UKIP not surprisingly.

KingStromba
22-04-2005, 14:08
My bad Swervin. Cross of St David :roll: Must of had Coulthard's helmet on the brain.

Swervin_Mervin
22-04-2005, 14:09
Must of had Coulthard's helmet in my mouth

:shock:

P.S. You asked for that one. You offered that round the whole forum on a plate. :P

NickFr
22-04-2005, 16:54
Ha 'safety dad' I like that! I know exactly the kind of person you mean, I put these people in the same category as BMW and Ford drivers. I especially find it amusing (and very irritating) when these dads in their 3 ton MPV turd mobiles at a set of lights attempt to drag race a homologation special Clio Williams which has 170bhp and weighs the same as a bag of crisps! Who are these people - surely capital punishment should be brought back to deal with these tossers??

PS sorry welcome mate :) Now Tommo, I have had many BMW's and to be fair, never really understood why they come in for such stick! I had a 330ci sport and it was a trick motor, and incidentally lost, yes lost a race to a people carrier...VW Sharron 2.8 4x4 driven by a lunatic. :oops:

NickFr
22-04-2005, 16:56
I'm sure I read that excessive speed was to blame for only 1 in 5 fatalities