PDA

View Full Version : a few comments on another site!

FATBOY
04-06-2006, 18:49
comments posted on another forum by one of there users on there.

"But the fact is there is no williams owners club in Britain. I want to change that"

did i miss something there???????? :?

"One important aspect the members will have to decide on is how the club generates revenue to be able to afford things it needs. Notice i said the members decide, not me. The club will be a complete democracy, not a 'founder' dictating terms to the masses"

lol looks like me and you northy are being branded as saddam husseins! :lol:

Allan
04-06-2006, 19:03
saddam be quiet ;)

hmm :P

so going for a poll style vote then

Fusionrs
04-06-2006, 19:29
Im quite new here but i wouldnt say that you 2 'Saddams@ have done a bad job! lol

Oh didint this guy think to do a GoogleSearch for a Williams clio club!!?!? haha

richy
04-06-2006, 19:36
what forum fatboy?

i dont think this site is one with a founder 'dictating' lol how many sites would last if they relied purely on the members paying for it all lol

Coops
04-06-2006, 19:49
you will respect my AUTHORATAHHHHHHHHHHHH

J o n
04-06-2006, 21:00
those the words of the cunt formerly known as Stromba?

Andyvalver
04-06-2006, 21:29
those the words of the c**t formerly known as Stromba?

Thats my guess, he banned me from f7 forum for mentioning this site lol

What a cock :roll:

Allan
04-06-2006, 21:32
doesnt williams jr run that site now?

Gav
04-06-2006, 21:38
:shock: shit. **get the planks of wood nailed to the door! WC are on there way!!**

:lol: no i dont run it dude......Stromba runs it

Andyvalver
04-06-2006, 21:39
:shock: s**t. **get the planks of wood nailed to the door! WC are on there way!!**

:lol: no i dont run it dude......Stromba runs it

Gav, stop kissin his ass man. Unless your gettin paid **** it off :wink:

Gav
04-06-2006, 21:55
mate i love designing websites and logos and all that shit, i LOVE IT!

i offered to deisng and build parts of this site that ppl are eager to see but had no reply.

im not kissin his ass. im doing something i love to do

Allan
04-06-2006, 21:55
lol

Gav
04-06-2006, 21:59
i dont feel like a "trator" or any of that, its a car forum. thats all.

I still consider lads on here good mates/laughs

scott
andy
J
paul
tom
etc

but if someone offers u something u wanna do and love to do, then why not do it?

up urs andy, im so gonna bang ur mom :wink:

FATBOY
04-06-2006, 22:02
i dont feel like a "trator" or any of that, its a car forum. thats all.

scott
andy
J
paul
tom
etc

but if someone offers u something u wanna do and love to do, then why not do it?

cant you feel the love! :wink:

Gav
04-06-2006, 22:03
:wink:

Andyvalver
04-06-2006, 22:08

Is that before or after i come and rape yours :wink:

Gav
04-06-2006, 22:13
oh! Smooth :wink:

see how u have to rape yet ur mom just begs me for it ???

wheres the logic in THAT! :lol:

McPikie
04-06-2006, 22:24

scott
andy
J
paul
tom
etc

Well, at least I know where I ****ing well stand now Gav :evil:

Andyvalver
04-06-2006, 22:29
oh! Smooth :wink:

see how u have to rape yet ur mom just begs me for it ???

wheres the logic in THAT! :lol:

Nah, your mum likes to role play. She told be to pretend i was raping her :lol:

Dirty ****er :wink:

Martin
04-06-2006, 22:31
lol!

Gav
04-06-2006, 22:31
:wink: lol you tit

Pickie!!! your my buddy buddy! it was a quick list...thats why etc is there

xxx :wink:

Andy
04-06-2006, 22:32
can feel a ban coming on

Andyvalver
04-06-2006, 22:35
can feel a ban coming on

Nah you cant, me and gav are cool. We know were only messin :wink:

Justin..
04-06-2006, 22:36
lmao

naples luv :?

Daz.
04-06-2006, 22:55
lmao - go again lol

VIPERONE
04-06-2006, 23:50
mate i love designing websites and logos and all that s**t, i LOVE IT!

i offered to deisng and build parts of this site that ppl are eager to see but had no reply.

Design your old man a new Paint sprayer

lol j/k

Andyvalver
05-06-2006, 00:22
:lol:

Gav
05-06-2006, 00:31
mate i love designing websites and logos and all that s**t, i LOVE IT!

Design your old man a new Paint sprayer

lol j/k

i'll laugh later :wink:

VIPERONE
05-06-2006, 01:01
:roll:

Winston
05-06-2006, 01:03
You is all bitches!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Scott-16v!
05-06-2006, 11:02
As i said elsewhere upon viewing the addition to that admin team --->>> :shock:

J o n
05-06-2006, 11:49
that guy needs to be sterilised and I'm not kidding... apparently if you suck his cock you get made an honorary mod :lol:

Scott-16v!
05-06-2006, 11:53
^i dread to think what Gav did to become site admin then! :lol: :P :wink:

Clio b
05-06-2006, 12:01
What site is the comment on then?

Scott-16v!
05-06-2006, 12:04
f7power, and i've just read that Gav has also denied that there is already a clio williams owners club :?

F7P will grow, and grow quickly, but CWOC will grow quicker because there isnt one in the UK yet
erm? whats this club desinged for then that we all come onto most days :-k

Clio b
05-06-2006, 12:06
oh! interesting! :lol:

WHAT! Er..... something about this clubs name kinda gives it away dont ya think!!

WILLIAMS CLIO people! :lol:

Gav
05-06-2006, 12:22
f7power, and i've just read that Gav has also denied that there is already a clio williams owners club :?

F7P will grow, and grow quickly, but CWOC will grow quicker because there isnt one in the UK yet
erm? whats this club desinged for then that we all come onto most days :-k

the route Rob wants to go is completely different to williamsclio. What he wants to build is so different to anything else 'there isnt one in the UK yet'

i didnt have to do anything to become f7power designer. Ive been building websites for 8 years, so i was asked to do it as Dougal no longer can and iam.

shit lads, its like a Jerry Springer show on here :roll:

Tommo
05-06-2006, 12:23
The only difference I can see is it's aimed solely for the owners of Williams, as here it's open to valvers, hybrids, RSI's etc. Don't know why people give that much of a sh*t tbh, not like he's gonna poach people from here, most members of F7P are members of WC anyway...

J o n
05-06-2006, 12:24
irony is that people looking for "The Clio Williams owners club" will be directed here first...

www.cliowilliams.co.uk

www.williamsclio.co.uk

oh look, goes to the same place! :lol: pmsl

Gav is free to admin for another club, dont see the problem with it personally. He'll realise the twat he is soon enough anyway, I can see it now... Gav makes updates to aid the ailing F7showerofshite.com site and Stromba attempts to charge him compo for downtime. lol

Gav
05-06-2006, 12:25
exactly, he isnt out to steal members.

but i dont deal with the members side of it, its up to Rob to advertise and get popularity

i just build it

again, i offered to build parts on this forum that many members are waiting for, way before Rob asked me to build CWOC, and i had no reply to my proposal

im not being a 'traitor' or 'deserting' WC. Im doing somethink i love to do

J o n
05-06-2006, 12:26
most members of F7P are members of WC anyway...

only the ghey ones :lol:

Scott-16v!
05-06-2006, 12:29
I'm not saying you're being a traitor or anythin mate all i'm saying is that it's bullshit that there isn't already a club for williams clio's. Yes this place has become more popular amongst other mk1 owners i.e. valver's, rsi etc but that is a result of how other clubs have developed an increasingly snobby attitude towards the mk1's

Clio b
05-06-2006, 12:32
This is THE williams owners club!

Just shows that these guys are open minded and allow anyone to use the club! i.e little ole me who doesnt even have a clio anymore!!

Gav
05-06-2006, 12:33
true mate,
but tbf, i dont own a williams so if there was only 1 in the uk or 15 dont make no nevermind to me.

williamsclio is never going to loose members, and as Sir Jesus said wc own 2 of the main URLS cliowilliams and williamsclio so most ppl will get directed here anyway :D

northy
05-06-2006, 13:10
again, i offered to build parts on this forum that many members are waiting for, way before Rob asked me to build CWOC, and i had no reply to my proposal

Hope your not refering to me ? I replyed to you Gav - I said do proposals and let me see what your thinking of.

Who else did you ask ?

Andyvalver
05-06-2006, 13:39
He's trying to create what had already been created. Tbh i think he hates the fact he's banned and needs a williamsclio fix lol. Imo i dont think a small community of williams owners would last. At times this site seems dead and there are loads of valver owners that come on here.

Clio b
05-06-2006, 13:54
Tbh why would williams owners want to join another williams forum when they get all the info they need on here! :D

2 live
05-06-2006, 14:01
lol...seems a bit pointless imo

we already have a clio williams owners club.......ur viewing it now

iirc this club was also set up primarily for williams clio owners, but it just spread to the valver/rsi/hybrid etc owners as well. which is good in a way, cos a forum for less than 1-200 ppl is always gunna be quiet

as said above....i dont think hel be stealing any members from here, only trying tio add to the userbase he already has, done the opposite way round to this site really, set up for f7rs, then thrown open the door to williams...whereas here...set up for williams', then threw the door open to f7 engined motors.

J o n
05-06-2006, 14:11
either way you can bet it's all been done in the name of causing trouble, but hell, who are we to stop him spending money out of his own pocket on pointless bandwidth... I mean there's already the motorsport feed section, another empty forum wont make any odds.

Gav
05-06-2006, 17:08

Hope your not refering to me ? I replyed to you Gav - I said do proposals and let me see what your thinking of.

Who else did you ask ?

i just posted a message in web feedback i think mate. Dont remember you replying?? :?

Scott-16v!
05-06-2006, 17:18
seeing as i can no longer post in that thread over there :roll: i'll post it up here

scott, dude u dont even own a williams fella so why does it matter?

And that matters because? I'm not saying you can't make another willaims owners club or saying it's a waste of time. The only point i was trying to make is that it's a blatanlt lie saying that there are no other williams owners clubs in the UK

Gav
05-06-2006, 17:20
as said.

Let Rob waste his time/money whatever on it. Its no skin on WC's nose. So just let it slip 8)

northy
05-06-2006, 17:33

Who else did you ask ?

i just posted a message in web feedback i think mate. Dont remember you replying?? :?

i was sent a pm and replyed too.

Gav
05-06-2006, 17:34
:? will have a look for it :D

Andy
05-06-2006, 20:24
****ing hell fellas

hand bags at dawn

the reality is this site was set up for the williams clio stromba got banned and opened f7 shower so he could post crap and flirt with jill ....

we all no what hes like and jr wernt you the one slagging the most a few months back cant even be arsed to find the thread ...

all im really bothered is that the club keeps running smoothly and the n/w troops keep flying the flag at track days and get to see teh lads gaz 2lives jesus danny martin richy ect ect

Clio b
05-06-2006, 20:47
Think u said it all Andy! :D

Gav
05-06-2006, 21:17
f***king hell fellas

hand bags at dawn

the reality is this site was set up for the williams clio stromba got banned and opened f7 shower so he could post crap and flirt with jill ....

we all no what hes like and jr wernt you the one slagging the most a few months back cant even be arsed to find the thread ...

all im really bothered is that the club keeps running smoothly and the n/w troops keep flying the flag at track days and get to see teh lads gaz 2lives jesus danny martin richy ect ect

yup :D
I was mate, and proud to admitt it cuz that was one of the most funniest arguments ever!

But, im not Robs new best friend, were not meeting up everyweek end and going on picnics. I havent even met the bloke.

All im doing is what i do best and building a website

i dont care about the reasons, wether wc is the ONLY williams owners club, or Robs, and who is better. I dont own a williams, so im not fussed. Rob can pile money and time into his owners club or leave it out to dry, either way, im just doing something i love doing, building websites, and for a car i love also. 8)

Zollo
06-06-2006, 09:01
i dont care about the reasons, wether wc is the ONLY williams owners club, or Robs, and who is better. I dont own a williams, so im not fussed. Rob can pile money and time into his owners club or leave it out to dry, either way, im just doing something i love doing, building websites, and for a car i love also. 8)

A mercenary web designer, then :)

Mattie
07-06-2006, 18:23
listen.....lets just ban gav and be done with it

Martin
07-06-2006, 18:28
listen.....lets just hang gav and be done with it

:shock:

Gav
07-06-2006, 22:33
you'd miss me too much :wink:

Andyvalver
07-06-2006, 22:36
you'd miss me too much :wink:

Doubt it :wink:

Gav
07-06-2006, 22:38
stop fookin calling and texting me late at night then andy!! :?

Andyvalver
07-06-2006, 23:03

Mattie
08-06-2006, 20:36

this was a jk btw :roll:

Gav
08-06-2006, 20:48

FATBOY
08-06-2006, 21:57

this was a jk btw :roll:

hanging is too good for him! anyways i owe him one for nearly crashing my willy the night b4 FCS!!! lol :wink: :wink:

Gav
08-06-2006, 23:04
:wink: i had it under control!!!! :D

stew
08-06-2006, 23:30
who cares what f7 power does. its a small forum that aint a patch on this one, and it wont take any members from here!

everyone i know on here is very sound, each with good things to say to one another (most of the time), and the technical advice is always spot on. thats why i like this forum the most...its down to earth, and very technically based, with a fundamental hatred of bodykits and lexus light! LOL

people are willing to help...which you dont see very often these days, and any "bitchy" threads are laughable because how tame they are!

www.williamsclio.co.uk will outlast any imposter forums.... :wink:

Smokey McPot
08-06-2006, 23:36
'My cock is much biggggger than yourrrrrrs
My cock can walk right through the door
with a feeling so pure, gotcha screaming back for more.'

In the scheme of things, does it really matter?

Williams Clio is good for some things

F7 is good for others.

Neither are as bad as Cliosport.

Its amazing where all this keyboard jockeying gets people :roll: Inter-forum bitching is so so childish. Perhaps one day, hopefully it'll end.

Andyvalver
08-06-2006, 23:42
Well, i used to browse the f7 forum until i was banned for mentioning this site. Dont that seem a bit petit?

Smokey McPot
08-06-2006, 23:46
Yeah it does, im not saying one is worse than the other, i've gotten on with everyone i've met from any owners club.

But to look at these forums from the outside makes most of the people that get caught up in sniping and snide remarks childish and ignorant.

Its hardly constructive and doesn't make for a pleasant experience for others who use the forums....

Incidently....petit is French for small ;)

stew
08-06-2006, 23:52
Well, i used to browse the f7 forum until i was banned for mentioning this site. Dont that seem a bit petit?

snap!

i just use another user name now! how low i know! (about as low as "someone" else doing the same on here for months!)

ill stop now before people start complaining again, and get back to where i like, the tech section... :twisted:

Gav
09-06-2006, 00:51

dont that seem a bit 'small'??

u high Andy :roll: :lol:

Justin..
09-06-2006, 17:04
i think he meant petty