PDA

View Full Version : Wankers

Daz.
27-05-2006, 12:27
Why do people do it - out last night having fun, this guy accidently nudges me I turn around to say sorry - didn't get the chance, cunt broke my nose bust my lip and I WAS THE ONE KICKED OUT!! Bouncers threw me out saying people like me give these places a bad name.

I couldn't say boo to a goose!

Totally messed up my weekend now too, so if you see someone walking up to the stand with a fat lip and two bruised eyes that be me :lol:

8) <--- might buy some of those

big hp
27-05-2006, 12:30
Unlucky fella. Hate wankers like that.

Oh and why do you need glasses? just put a line across top of nose with black pen and it'll look like your wearing sunglasses :wink:

Mattie
27-05-2006, 12:32
lol unlucky m8....there are enough piss heads about these days looking 4 trouble :evil:

and bouncers r just cocks, u can never reason with them and they often take the easy way out

disclaimer: no offense to any1 whos a bouncer on here

:wink:

FlamingMonkey
27-05-2006, 12:47
Where where you at Dazozozozozozorz?

FATBOY
27-05-2006, 13:10
sorry to hear that mate! a lot of wankers about nowadays! i got hammered last night for my birthday! never drinkin again!

VIPERONE
27-05-2006, 13:19
this country is a jokemate.

get to spain or oz

Mattie
27-05-2006, 16:44
this country is a jokemate.

get to spain or oz

my m8s been over in oz for 3 months now.....sez its def the place 2 b!

clowo16v
27-05-2006, 18:07
Me and 3 other mates went out in Huddersfield dressed as 118 men the other day and got loads of hassle off all the yokels. On a student night its sound but once the yokels are out they just want to fight. Good job between us we know just about every bouncer in town they kept chucking people out for us lol.

Matt

Daz.
27-05-2006, 18:56

Ye olde peppermint place lol

I really didn't want to go in I got talked around - theres been trouble there everytime i've ever been.

Never going again mate, I think i'll give going out a miss full stop for a while

FlamingMonkey
27-05-2006, 19:46
Yep Peps is shiiite, best avoided at all costs.

vts_saxo
28-05-2006, 00:00

Ye olde peppermint place lol

I really didn't want to go in I got talked around - theres been trouble there everytime i've ever been.

Never going again mate, I think i'll give going out a miss full stop for a while

Trouble always happens in town, dont let it put you going out mate, stick in big groups and go to places with a good reputation.

northy
30-05-2006, 09:03
sorry to hear and see this mate on sunday.

carnt belive what some people call a good night out !

hope u get it sorted soon !

Daz.
30-05-2006, 17:15
Sorry I ran off by the way, Our ladies were hungry and moaning and my mate's a xsi fanatic and saw a nice vts conversion driving down the road - giving chase!!!

Tommo
30-05-2006, 22:33
I hate tossers like this, happened to me up the Mersey View a few weeks ago (Warrington lads may know this place) coked up guy attacked me on the dance floor for no reason, he was so off his face he missed when he went to swing for me the 2nd time and fell over, managed to get a few kicks in before the bouncers booted him out. Looked about 35 as well too fookin old to be acting like that! For once the bouncers were ok, said he'd been spoiling for a fight all night and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time! Had to go into work with a shiner which didn't impress the boss too much!!