PDA

View Full Version : My ex has got some balls, wound me up

McPikie
26-05-2006, 11:44
Picture the scene

Andy and Kat are getting married. I work with Andy, Sue works with Kat.

Now, I have worked with Andy for 5 years, and Sue has worked with Kat for about 1 1/2 years. They are getting married in July and when we was together, we got invited.

Now, as we have split up, I've decided not to go to the daytime do, as I will be on my todd and if I take a random skippy, it's rubbing sue's nose in it. Something i dont want to do as I cant be arsed with a bitter break up.

However, Andy has just said to me "What's this I hear you aint coming to the wedding?"

:shock: WHAT???

Sue has told Kat that I won't be going because she is :? ****ing brass balls on that!

I tell you what, if that cunt wants a war, she can ****ing well have one. I'm gonna pay some ****ing 6ft blonde stunner to acompany me all day and night, really rub the cunts nose in it, lol.

Nah, to be fair, i probably won't even go now because, knowing sue and how bitter she obviously is, she will kick off after a few beers and that is the last thing I want at my mates wedding.

I feel a proper cunt now :cry:

women, why are you all such emotianlly retarded nobheads??

FATBOY
26-05-2006, 11:47
gutted mate! seems like a right predicament???

Smokey McPot
26-05-2006, 12:04
women, why are you all such emotianlly retarded nobheads??

its genetic, all women are bitches, all men are bastards, whether they mean to be or not.

once everyone can accept this, the world will be peachy.

wavy
26-05-2006, 12:14
harsh mate id go anyway tho
dont lose friends over it

was with my ex 11years sweet n loving girl
then we split
then i find out how fast girls change in to total cows :(

clowo16v
26-05-2006, 12:20
I thought you were gonna say shes having a sex change or somfink lol

I'd go to the wedding its one of your mates it'd be a shame to miss it. If she kicks off just sit there and don't retaliate it'll make her look like shes got issues not you.

Matt

Zollo
26-05-2006, 12:31
Eh? You're not going to the wedding, and your ex told the bride this? I don't see the issue :oops:

Either way, relationships suck! :P

Swervin_Mervin
26-05-2006, 12:47
It's not my relationship that sucks. :P :wink:

Seems like no dilemma to me. Just make sure the arm-piece you take is handy in a fight and keep your fingers crossed they do end up legless and squabbling. Would be great entertainment. :P

Clio b
26-05-2006, 13:51
I reckon u shud go.....

Otherwise the bitch has clearly won!

clowo16v
26-05-2006, 14:19
Set a paddling pool up outside with jelly or mud. If anything kicks off chuck em in there n make sure u've got a video camera handy.

Matt

edde
26-05-2006, 14:25
If you realy wan to upset her go find a good looking gay guy and take him as your partner and tell everyone that your last relationshsip (ie her) put you off women forever.

diggs04
26-05-2006, 16:59
bein a girl myself i know what bitches they can be.

but are you crazy youve known them much longer, they want you to go. so go. dont let her stop you. if she kicks off every1 will know what a cunt she is and wont wanna know her.and you come out smelling of roses!

Mish_16V
26-05-2006, 23:44
oi, oi, oi lads just remember we are arn't all like that... :lol:

Granted we can be poison, but you have your moments (especially you Pikie) ;)

In all seriousness mate I hope it gets sorted and Sue grows up a bit