PDA

View Full Version : The Masterplan

Coops
15-05-2006, 13:24
Its been decided, am gonna have to be valverless for a few months! Sad

i've got commuting to worry about and a house to buy so the cars gotta go on the back burner for a while. ideally only till the end of the year but it'll be back better than ever when it returns! Wink

gonna buy the cav off my parents in the mean time and run that as a none spender and concentrate on not pissing off the missus by working on the car all day every day!

its gonna be tough and am gonna miss the meets etc but it shud be worth it! Twisted Evil

Coops

dalla
15-05-2006, 13:36
Gonna be hard eh??

I should do that aswell. Just calculated that i've spent around 200£ a month on gas since i got it, in the fall last year.
Guess i should be using the bicycle some more this summer......

Coops
15-05-2006, 17:36
fall? what is this fall you speak of?!! last time i heard it was autumn! :wink:

yeah its not the petrol tho tbh, i just need a comfy car for commuting and keeping the missus happy! if i stripped the valver n left it with buckets in etc n no interior she'd go skits cuz its our only car atm (useless bugger cant drive yet! :roll: :lol: )

wavy
15-05-2006, 18:15
needs must m8
learn the partner to drive your clio after a few months in the cav(after a few in that car she will love the clio asmuch as u)
2 birds with 1 stone
good luck :wink:

Coops
15-05-2006, 18:17
she already loves it mate, but not as a passenger! i've let her have a spin in the carpark a few times n she loves it! but she dont like the 'bang bang' as she calls it, i.e low as fook! 8)

anyway no way is she gettin my car!i'd never get it back so chavalier it is! :lol:

Mattie
15-05-2006, 20:06
sounds like a simila plan 2 what im forumulating coops!

sad sad days :(