PDA

View Full Version : Do willy 2's come with the following bits unt bobbers....

Daz.
13-05-2006, 00:37
I'm swapping my door cards for fresh ones but with speakers in them (don't worry it can always be put back!) will the doors on the willy have the speaker fittings? and will the wiring be there tucked away or am I going to have to pinch the dash mounted wiring for the task?

I'm fitting components and dont want to butcher the old cards - might retrofit a steering remote stalk and housings - amazing how much i miss not having them there!

Andy
13-05-2006, 07:25
no they dont

have to take it from the dash speaketrs

from memory pink and light yellow have to really exstend them to make them fit

Daz.
14-05-2006, 15:02
right ho - the speaker mounts are there but as you said no cables.. not a problem i'll get my crimper :D

Lunner
14-05-2006, 15:17
NO, don't do that

When you get the door cards, get teh door loom, this will include wiring for the speakers, as the door looms differ between models as does the engine loom, but the main car loom is the same throughout the range

Daz.
14-05-2006, 21:47
NO, don't do that

When you get the door cards, get teh door loom, this will include wiring for the speakers, as the door looms differ between models as does the engine loom, but the main car loom is the same throughout the range

:-s

Where does that go to then? i've never touched looms...

Andy
15-05-2006, 17:38
scarp yard mate i spent days crawling throught my car with wiring if your that bothered mate just lengthen them

then you can just go back to standard with our refitting looms all over the place

Daz.
16-05-2006, 14:29
scarp yard mate i spent days crawling throught my car with wiring if your that bothered mate just lengthen them

then you can just go back to standard with our refitting looms all over the place :wink:

matt uk
16-05-2006, 14:50
any news on sending that backbox yet mate

still havent recieved anything????

cheers

Lunner
16-05-2006, 15:15
Jesus people you are making this so much more difficulkt than it needs to be lol

The doors ahve a seperate loom that plugs inot teh main loom where the witring goes from teh door to the car, its a simple job of PMing MatBrown and asking for a couple of door looms and then unlugging old oens and plugging new ones in

Daz.
16-05-2006, 21:23
Jesus people you are making this so much more difficulkt than it needs to be lol

The doors ahve a seperate loom that plugs inot teh main loom where the witring goes from teh door to the car, its a simple job of PMing MatBrown and asking for a couple of door looms and then unlugging old oens and plugging new ones in

Well i didn't know that!! i'll gladly do that but i where is the main loom that it needs to go into?

Daz.
16-05-2006, 21:25
any news on sending that backbox yet mate

still havent recieved anything????

cheers

**** a duck :roll:

I'm on it 8)