PDA

View Full Version : strange valver leccy problem

Rich
11-05-2006, 11:30
right other day just dropped the g/f off home and put my toe down a bit after settin off and my hazard lights just came on without me touching the button and without the hazard light on the clocks showing.

then it just stopped by itself :? carried on driving no more than a mile and parked up in a car park turned the engine off and was getting out and it started to do the same thing again and just stopped by itself :? :? any ideas as i've not changed owt or played with owt on the car

rt_blackpool
11-05-2006, 11:44
thats strange that, i wa out working on the car the other day in bright sunshine, and i could have sworn i saw the hazzards give at least 2 flashes.
i presume the gf had been pressing buttons on the dash so i checked the switch and it was off.

i went round the back to check and they wernt flashing anymore. i pressumed i was seeing things (i put it down to the sunshine reflecting on the orange plasic as i moved round the front of the car), but maybe i wasnt.

ben_j
11-05-2006, 17:33
still on standard alarm/immob?

rt_blackpool
17-05-2006, 13:17
alarm yes, immob no i dont think so.

i've got a little plastic "key" thing that i need to plug in before i can start it.

is that the usuall thing?

Justin..
17-05-2006, 19:58
nope :?

Rich
19-05-2006, 14:20
still on standard alarm/immob?
std aslarm yes and to be fair its up the spout, i clean all the contacts and it works fine and the locking works off th key then 1o mins later back to square one where is just works if the key is next to the reciever