PDA

View Full Version : My Hinari vs Williams today on A3

simonturbo
16-04-2005, 01:09
Thought i'd join up to see who it was.....driving a Williams today, god knows what number, didn't get the plate.

Shame you couldn't get out of the way coming off the Hambarn rounabout on the A3.

Toasted! even with your front fogs on! :roll: :lol:

(simon172 from cliosport by the way)

J o n
16-04-2005, 12:37
well, wasn't me I've just got up!

WTF's a Hinari too, sounds like a Jap comic??? :shock:

Tom_16v
16-04-2005, 16:54
A variation of the 1.3 turbo'd Toyota Starlet isn't it???

NickFr
16-04-2005, 17:10
Well, I am very happy for you Michael Schumacher must be looking over his shoulder, prehaps next time you will post a useful recipe!!

Martin
16-04-2005, 19:24
Cheating turbo bastids... :wink: ..Mine or 2live's would give you a better race...

simonturbo
16-04-2005, 21:31
Michael wouldn't get a chance to look over his shoulder... ;)

:lol: twas all too easy unfortunately. His gear changes were lacking and his reluctant lane change made it all the more satisfying ;)

Would like to compare with some more capable Willies.....

VIPERONE
16-04-2005, 22:06
simon, i think you should stick to what that car was designed for.. delivering curries after 10 pm.

simonturbo
16-04-2005, 22:12
I can add delivering curries as well as slaying willies to it's repertoire, all the same to me :wink: :D

VIPERONE
16-04-2005, 22:38
LoL bring her to our next meet on some B roads..

NickFr
16-04-2005, 22:57
Cheating turbo bastids... :wink: ..Mine or 2live's would give you a better race...

I suspect that any Williams would I recently had a blast against an M3 booted it into a long very fast LH bend and he had to back off could not handle the speed!! even on the straight he needed real effort to humble this little 11 yr old hot hatch. So Simon the challenge has been layed down " one swallow doesn't make a summer " next time admire the beautiful arse of my Willy, its all you'll see, oh and make mine a Chicken Tikka Massala :wink:

Tommo
16-04-2005, 23:06
Just done a search for "Hinari" on google, comes up with microwave oven price guides! Enough said really...

KingStromba
16-04-2005, 23:52
Who is this loser?

Some little pimply kid that is so insecure he has to join a forum to post that he beat a car. Id stick to Cliosport mate. If you join with the gold membership Tom comes round and lets you **** his ass in the back of your microwave delivery car.

NickFr
17-04-2005, 08:39
Thank god for that, I thought you had gone missing in action, Our very own erudite, poetic champion of the Forum has returned Hi KING :wink:

KingStromba
17-04-2005, 10:31
I got your cat nick.

Ill send it across in a Hinari Hatarchi delivery van.

J o n
17-04-2005, 10:31
those Startlet's are meant to be pretty rapeeeed. still, would like to have a go against one when I get me cams timed in... I think I'd do okay against it :lol:

KingStromba
17-04-2005, 10:41
*Noise of door closing*

*Beep beep beep*

*WHIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Apparently a human ejaculation travels at 120 MPH and accelerates down your bellend faster than a 303 bullet leaves a lee enfield rifle. Now that may be true, but doesnt mean i want to drive around town in a lump of jizzum.

These people that will drive any microwave as long as its fast. These are the same people who wonder why they never get girls and continually get passed over for promation by colin the janitor at work.

Get some decent clothes. Get a life. Drive a car with some style and class.

*ping*

Got to go, my Starlet is ready

J o n
17-04-2005, 18:27
PMSL :lol:

Not really my cup of teeeee the Startlet, but each to their own. I'm sure they are pretty quick once tuned, but that's what it needs to be to be as quick as it is, TUNED :roll: I think the tuned Williams on here... no, scrap that, I KNOW the tuned Williams on here will show that a clean pair of heels... fun is not a straight line... 8)

Mark_Ritchspeed
17-04-2005, 19:37
Doubt it was a version of the Starlet as there not that quick, unless very heavily modded.

We sourced a Starlet Gt turbo for a customer and I found it very dissapointing to say the least.

Martin
17-04-2005, 20:14
It is a Starlet....I've seen a vid of it on Cs @ Pod. 14.1@100mph IIRC Impressive stuff!

KingStromba
17-04-2005, 20:53
Fastest microwave i ever saw.

Where has this guy gone?

NickFr
17-04-2005, 21:34
Fastest microwave i ever saw.

Where has this guy gone?

Heating Soup in his Microwave Car for the Homeless......Bless :twisted:

Tommo
18-04-2005, 20:15
Toasted! even with your front fogs on! :roll: :lol:

Must've been a grill & microwave combi then!! :wink:

KingStromba
18-04-2005, 20:20
The new Forman GTI

'Its so good i even put my name on it'

NickFr
18-04-2005, 21:59
The poor B*****d probably been on the phone to the Samaritans for the last two days...don't do it mate WE all believe your car is the fastest on the road :wink:

KingStromba
18-04-2005, 22:22
It is a Starlet....I've seen a vid of it on Cs @ Pod. 14.0 secs on high to cook a 1/4 of a bowl of soup IIRC Impressive stuff!

:shock:

simonturbo
21-04-2005, 14:53
PING! another one bites the waves..... :lol: ahhhahahaha!!! :roll:

Well, what a lovely reception i've had here :lol: It seems 'the defensive' tactic has been played. Was hoping for some banter with the owner but instead have copped some abuse, which is fair enough! this is infact www.williamsclio.co.uk and i expected it.

It's more fun coming to these forums as cliosport no longer has the racing threads, and i need my fix.

'Tommo' -> Hinari is a make of toaster...... :wink:

In yours and many people's eyes the Tartlet (well done that was on purpose :roll: ) may be viewed as crap, but this one seems to be keeping me (and you lot :lol: ) entertained and is a useful road/off road (not in the 4x4 sense) weapon as i witnessed the other day and can see in here! :lol:

I have nothing against the Clio (in fact, if i owned one, i would be laughed at by my delivery buddies in their Datsun Ponys). I also don't pretend that my car is something that it's not e.g. "stylistic and classy" because it isn't. I purely came on here to seek out the owner.

Does he want to step forward for a dangerous B-road rematch where he will wipe the floor with my "jizzum"?

I await his response......

Mark_Ritchspeed
21-04-2005, 15:32
Is it modded then Simon?

J o n
21-04-2005, 15:40
Simon, it may not be someone off here tho, people still finding their way over, but we are getting a load of new members everyday so they may show up... although they may not want to admit it!

I wouldn't be letting you past on a b-road anyway, so deffo wasn't me! :lol:

KingStromba
21-04-2005, 15:51
Your more than welcome to come and post on here Simon, all are welcome, especially in driving tales.

However, you have to remember that we dont all buy cars to go fast. I bought my williams because i am a member of an exclusive golf club and needed a cheap car that didnt look out of place next to the Ferraris and Porsches up there. It blends in well and the other members love it. Not sure a Statlet would get the same reception. Although im sure its fast, fast doesn bother me. My Williams has never been over 5k revs.

But if you do post i reserve the right to change the stories and make stuff up. :D

Swervin_Mervin
21-04-2005, 15:54
But if you do cum i reserve the right to get down on my knees and lap it all up. :D

:shock:

NickFr
21-04-2005, 16:43
Simon, it is all lighthearted grown up fun, seriously what did you expect to happen :?: you post a thread that you have just smoked a Williams and you expected what?

The fact that the car you " smoked " could have be driven by his or hers Mum, just had new engine, just been repaired or driven by a person who isn't easily baited or wasn't interested in racing :wink:

However, I will concede that being able to simultaneously heat Soup at 100Mph is some achievement!! just having a laugh at your expense :lol:

simonturbo
21-04-2005, 17:00
No worries here either. You can't beat a bit of banter. I'm not trying to sell you the car, just up for some fun etc.

The male owner was definately going for it though :wink: and you'l find it was 'toasted' not 'smoked' :wink:

Weol oi fink moiy Starlet would look mynt parked uop next to some fast exotics mush. :lol:

NickFr
21-04-2005, 17:28
Toasted, Smoked.....Vive La Difference....hope your motor is running well fella, We all love our cars and toasters, only kidding, see you around :wink:

Tommo
21-04-2005, 19:38
Yeah a Hinari is a toaster remember Nick!! My only conclusion to this story is that the driver of the willy was either

A - a very shit driver

or

B - a shit driver driving a f*cked williams

nuff said

PS Why don't you come down to the FCS on 29th May and have a go against some proper fast williams....

KingStromba
21-04-2005, 20:07
Just looking at the March 2004 issue of Evo front cover. You see the Starlet next to the Williams, between the Zonda and the F550?

NO, ME NEITHER

Craig
21-04-2005, 22:42
i would imagine a 14.1 second starlet to waste a standard williams. same as i would imagine any 14.1 second car would regardless of what it is!

im sure the willy driver was trying, but after all the williams is a better car, and im a jap fan!!

eternalife
30-07-2008, 22:48
ROFL @ This thread!:lol:

PS: I know its years old.

Daz.
31-07-2008, 08:30
simon, i think you should stick to what that car was designed for.. delivering curries after 10 pm.

Funny as.... :lol:

Good back from the dead post!

Tommo
31-07-2008, 14:04
Ah, the good old days, King, NickFr, Ritchspeed.....the forum was funny back then, I miss them guys!

Danno
31-07-2008, 22:12

Funny as.... :lol:

Good back from the dead post!

agreed :D

Rob72
27-09-2008, 21:37
boy racers ,,,tut tut

Rob72
27-09-2008, 21:37
my dads bigger thans yours ...zzzz