PDA

View Full Version : **warning Card fraud + Advice**

VIPERONE
08-05-2006, 16:49
I read apost about card fraud at Shell garages.. this is not only confined to shell, it is a regular occurence at many petrol stations. Alot of the employees are eastern european, and are mainly responible for the fraud.

The machines thay use are rigged via laptops, which when swiped, or chip or pinned they log your details, also above the keypad is a covert camera which logs your pin, hey presto.. it is easy to get blank cards etc...

Ok i'll pay in cash and use the machine... no no,.. recently i have seen a job where a box was fiteed to the isdn/adsl line at the back of a cash box, thsi particular one was in the cinema at Bury. The box logged all details of the card transaction so the con artists wouldthen remove the box.. noone is aware how this was fitted.. this has been done on the petrol station ones aswell..

My advice would be to only use high street branches of cash machines and not the mobile ones you see in pubs clubs, mcDonalds etc.. you are seriously open to fraud.

Gunner

1fast6
08-05-2006, 22:12
So whose responsibility is it to protect the consumers from this type of electronic fraud?

Surely it is the co-responsibility of the property landlord and machine provider/bank.

I just dont understand how these fraudsters are still doing this.

Especially the sniffer box on the isdn line. FFS encrpyption is NOT hard to configure. Personally i think the engineers and company that install the machine should be held responsible for this and for not turning the encryption on/supporting it. DES-3S encryption has yet to be broken and certainly wont be broken by some crappy sniffer licking up transmissions on the line.

j3ned
10-05-2006, 09:30
****in immigrants - i would confiscate there assets and deport there third world arses back to shanti town land

kj16v
10-05-2006, 13:55
F***IN immigrants - i would confiscate there assets and deport there third world arses back to shanti town land

So what, would it be alright if they were English then? :roll:

2 live
10-05-2006, 14:15
its not alright for anyone to do it.

but u cant deny that its mainly immigrants that do it.....nearly as easy as signin on as asylum etc to get the free houses n shit......its how they earn their living mate. plastic makes it all the easier to do it too

j3ned
10-05-2006, 15:40
F***IN immigrants - i would confiscate there assets and deport there third world arses back to shanti town land

So what, would it be alright if they were English then? :roll:

QUOTE "A lot of the employees are EASTERN EUROPEAN, and are MAINLY RESPONSIBLE for the fraud"

If the Tale mentioned English citizens practising this fraudulent procedure i would give my verdict on there actions - but the tale mentioned Immigrants hence my statement

mattyc
12-05-2006, 00:10
But these days m8, your more wrong for saying it is the imigrants than for the imigrants breaking the law.

Lunner
12-05-2006, 09:57
Anyone who has come here from another contry commits a crime, petty as it might be, **** their ass onto the next ship outa this country

I know who i'm voting for this year....BNP

kj16v
12-05-2006, 11:06
I know who i'm voting for this year....BNP

I hope your joking. You don't seem like the Nazi type. I've said this before sometime. Not everyone on here is white. Have some respect. Or if you are a racist, keep it to yourself.

Lunner
12-05-2006, 11:15
I'm not racist, i ahve a lot fo friends who arent' white, but i feel that the BNP has the interests of the people of this cpountry, white, black etc etc at heart, if they get towards being in power they are goning to have to tone down some of their ideas.

I dont' have a probblem with people who have come to this countrya nd been living here for ages, or who come here with a skill and work (got a mate who is south african and he has been here for 18 months, getting married so he can stay, but he works etc and that i don;'t ahve a problem with)

What i ahve a problem with is the asylum seekers who come here with no skills or anything to ffer the country, come here, go on teh dole, taking money from british families (not just white) who need that moeny, taking homes etc, and then go on to commit crimes in our country, and stand in our streets and protest about how they hate us and want to kill us....well to those people i say **** off back to the shit hole of a country you can from.

All those people who were protesting int eh streets etc and saying they hates us shoudl have been rounded up and put straifght on a boat back to the country they came from

kj16v
12-05-2006, 11:35
I know what you mean and I think pretty much the same thing. The immigration service is a mess like every other government run business.

But the BNP are fully paid up white-supremacists. Most of them are NF and Combat 18 members. I don't know how you can say they have this country's best intentions at heart when their main policy is that they will deport all non-whites from this country, British or not. BNP are a bunch of knuckle dragging thugs smeared with a thin veneer of respectiblity in order to fool ignorant people seemingly such as yourself.

Before you mouth off, actually find out what they're about.

As a 3rd generation black Brit, it amazes me how many so-called "natives" are completely ignorant of British politics and are ready to sell-out to Nazi loving scum like BNP.

Tell all these non-white friends you want to vote BNP and see what they say.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

fasterthanjesus
12-05-2006, 11:37
i wouldnt ever vote for the bnp.

however, the pc brigade that made us drop "ba ba black sheep" "black boards" etc need shipping out on the nearest boat.

we are too soft in this country. we dont celebrate st georges day, because it would be deemed to be racist.

australlia is more "pro english" than we are, and there are only 35% of aussies who are ex pats.

im all for a multi cultural society, but a lot of the eastern europeans have come from a criminal background.

the pc brigade have ruined this country. im off out of here within the next 5 years.