PDA

View Full Version : soggy southend meet

FATBOY
07-05-2006, 00:02
first of all i would like to thank all the people who showed up! even tho it was raining and i mean really raining!. and i hope that everyone got back safely? as the roads on the way back were trecherous! i aquaplaned 4 times on the way back!

i didnt get any pics but scott got a few which will be uploaded in the next few days. also would like to thank scott for embarresing me!!! :oops: :lol:

also flans nice plate! cant believe it was that cheap...... and that is one mean motor... didnt realise it was a TT

good to meet you all even if briefly :D

roll on FCS

bass_direct
07-05-2006, 00:37
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it lol, unforseen events :D

Hope you all had a good time.

jay s
07-05-2006, 00:43
just got back myself, what shit weather :( was so nice on thursday :roll: anyway sorry i was late, had a few bits to do. was good to meet everybody, new and old people :D love how flans car is sitting can't wait to get the widetrack fitted now and well done mate for doing such a good conversion :D can't wait to see it go on track at fcs :twisted:

Clio b
07-05-2006, 08:57
Raining.... it was bloody pouring!

How drenched did we all get!

It was cool to meet ya all.... nice to finally put some faces to names!

Cant wait till fcs! :D

gozziee
07-05-2006, 11:47
missed another meet :( will meet you all at fcs tho :)

big hp
07-05-2006, 12:24
Embarressed............. Sorry Paul LOL you did go a bit red. :lol:

Roads were dodgy on way home, didn't stop me and flan having a play though, boy is his car fast. Rolling starts and i could hold him till end of third then he just went. Granted it was wet and he was spinning up in third so not a fair comparison.

I wouldn't even bother if it was dry he'd of made me look like a 1.2 :cry:

Nice to see all the old faces, and meet some new ones.

Was a reasonable turn out considering the weather conditions.

Sorry to jay_s and clio_b, you made the effort to come down and we all cleared off, we had been there for ages and were as wet as we could take.

Roll on FCS

grrljo
07-05-2006, 12:52
Nice to meet everyone last night, shame about the weather, maybe we should do it again when the weathers a bit better! :lol:

big hp
07-05-2006, 12:54
Nice to meet everyone last night, shame about the weather, maybe we should do it again when the weathers a bit better! :lol:

Definately.

Sorry for racing off. Me and Flan were playing with the traffic :oops:

Clio b
07-05-2006, 13:24
we should definately do it again when its not raining!

and i'll make sure i get there a bit earlier next time! it took me ages cause on the motorway the rain was so bad i couldnt see a thing... and everyone was in all 3 lanes doin about 50! :(

but it was a good turn out i think! :D

FATBOY
07-05-2006, 14:41
any pics yet scott???