PDA

View Full Version : An Evening at IVECO

Coops
04-05-2006, 22:23
unfortunatly i forgot me camera, wud of had some class shots otherwise! :oops:

basically had a top night n got everything sorted i wanted to for once! :P

shud of seen the equiptment craigs got, full on IVECO service station so i had all the breaker bars n tools i could ever want or need!

sorted the bloody subframe bolt first, ring spanner up top n big ass breaker bar on the bottom bolt, snapped it clean off and new one in, easy as 1-2-3! then whipped off the wheels, solving the blummin done up to tight with an air gun road bolts, and off with the old shocks. used the biggest hydraulic jack u have ever seen to lift the trailing arm up to get the bolts off the bottom and new shocks on. job done, no ****in about!this jack was mental big, use it for lifting trucks up so was about a metre n a half long, felt like a borrower using it! 8)

got some new dash bulbs n all so thats all my oil gauges lit up right now again n all!

had a good blast home n all and the suspension is quiet as a mouse, and now the subframe is right the responsiveness is awesome, lovin it! well chuffed!

cheers for all your help craig mate, be back round to mecca next time something breaks! :wink:

Coops
04-05-2006, 22:25
just read that post back

n all.......n all..........n all.........n all

:oops:

northy
05-05-2006, 07:54
sounds like youve found your new garage n all :wink:

wavy
05-05-2006, 11:50
:lol: @ use it for lifting trucks up so was about a metre n a half long, felt like a borrower using it! :lol:

bet ya happy now its sorted :)