PDA

View Full Version : chipwizards remap

bigjim
04-05-2006, 21:44
how much for the above, im sure someone on here said they had it done for £350 club price?? what sort of bhp should i be looking to make with my mods, itg panel filter, de cat, full magnex, kent 276 degree cams and piper verniers with full remap? should this lot be enough to see off 182/172's and give type r's a run for their money?

stew
04-05-2006, 21:57
lol

172 and 182's are easy game with my std cams, std inlet hybrid!

and type r's - dont see the fuss tbh - they aint all that quick!

think its 400quid, but 350 with club discount and special deal.

each engine is different, and nobody wants to get into quoting figures, but it should fly with those mods mate.

well worth it....seems like wayne is one of the best in the buisness as well! 8)

bigjim
04-05-2006, 22:09
cheers mate, not had a blast against either but know they are both pretty evenly matched with each other. hopefully once all the works done on mine i will have the chance to embarress a few of them. whens the next crail/knockhill so we can meet up?

stew
04-05-2006, 22:23
im keeping quiet over the next few weeks - got loads of uni work to do. most weekends are tied up with mates 21st's, so will be into june before i get back to the strip, and cant afford track days at the moment. would rather spend the money on more goodies for the car.

will 90% defo b at crail on sun 18th june! need to try and get a 14.0 or join the "13's club"

few more things planned before then....

polycarb windows
cage
yokohama A048R semi slicks (hopefully - if pauls got any used sets!)