PDA

View Full Version : traffic cops bbc1

FATBOY
02-05-2006, 21:35
anyone watching??? lol would be gutted if my car was taken away and crushed! serves em right! see that bird just say "what do you want me to get my tits out???" yeah ok love, you got **** all anyway! lol what a minger!

Laine_16v
02-05-2006, 21:39
Lol at the little chav

big hp
I'd be gutted too but then they are doing us a favour I suppose.

LaurenGTI
Dont call me mate!! Lol!! :D

FATBOY
02-05-2006, 21:41
that system is good! ****in ell just sit and wait for a dodgy vehicle to flag up!

Laine_16v
02-05-2006, 21:44
Oh no its the renault 19, lol give a ****, scrap it tbh!

Lol at chav bird pusing the pram haha sooo stereotypical!

Scott-16v!
02-05-2006, 21:55
pmsl at slashing his own tyres :lol:

Laine_16v
02-05-2006, 21:57
LOL another reanult 19, aw and its a valver aswell.

FATBOY
02-05-2006, 21:57
lol
beat me to it!

clowo16v
03-05-2006, 11:45
Was it a blue one which they'd fitted with blue headlights and pretended was a cop car?

If it is the engine out of it is the new engine for my Clio, got a few other bits off it aswell :P

Matt

Zollo
04-05-2006, 09:37
Was it a blue one which they'd fitted with blue headlights and pretended was a cop car?

If it is the engine out of it is the new engine for my Clio, got a few other bits off it aswell :P

Matt

I think it was all based down in Portsmouth mate.

clowo16v
04-05-2006, 11:41
Ah rite on the one from West Yorkshire they pulled a 19 and my mate who owns a recovery yard picked it up. Nobody claimed for 2 weeks so I got the engine lol.

Matt

Winston
04-05-2006, 12:21
The Police took my car from me last night .....because i had fake german plates (they really thought i was german lol).....They said i wasn't insured (even tho i am) because there system was down and he had no way of proving it...... CUNTS

So got to pay £105 to get my car back or it gets sold or crushed :shock:

They said i was lucky not to be on TV as they are filming in my area at the mo :P

clowo16v
04-05-2006, 12:32
Thats a bit harsh you should've got a £30 fine and a producer.

Matt

Clio b
04-05-2006, 12:42
it wud have been better if u were on tv! then they wud look stupid not being able to check insurance and for bein unreasonable!

McPikie
04-05-2006, 12:53
So got to pay £105 to get my car back or it gets sold or crushed :shock:

No, dont let them have you over winston. You want fully refunding or you are going to the Manchester Evening News.

It's their mistake, so why should you have to lay out for it.

The most they can do is fine you for dodgy plates

Swervin_Mervin
04-05-2006, 13:48
Not true I believe. If you can't produce all the necessary documents then they can impound the vehicle. Gunner will be able to clear it up.

It's not up to them to prove you have MOT/Insurance etc.

Rajk
04-05-2006, 18:15
Not true I believe. If you can't produce all the necessary documents then they can impound the vehicle. Gunner will be able to clear it up.

It's not up to them to prove you have MOT/Insurance etc.

but they normally give you seven days.

Winston write a letter to the chief constable of the constabulary concerned and enclose photocopies of reciepts ect, send it recorded and say you want it dealt with asap. They have to pay for the recovery/storage

And it should be £30 fine for dodgey plates.

VIPERONE
04-05-2006, 18:38
LOl yeah right.. everyone would write in.

its an offence not to have your driving documents on your person,.. the HORT1 is a discretionary form..lol

however in winstons circumstances the officer was unjust, he never gave him time to get the documents or make enquiries to have it delivered usually within an hour.

I starred in Rochdale Observer..lol for issuing £500 of parking tickets in a particular area. the culprits wre double parked andfully on the pavement..they had the cheek to whinge

clowo16v
05-05-2006, 00:25
I'd just pay up and leave it. I sold my 106 cos a copper got pissed off at me and I got pulled all the time its not worth it.

Matt

Jamie.
05-05-2006, 00:29
Ah rite on the one from West Yorkshire they pulled a 19 and my mate who owns a recovery yard picked it up. Nobody claimed for 2 weeks so I got the engine lol.

Matt

i remember that mate, it was a 19 16 in blue and it was parked up in a pub if memory serves me right?

Crossers
05-05-2006, 14:20
Damn that's harsh Winston, told you or james about those plates though...

To a traffic cop it just screams "PULL ME".

That's the problem with traders policys, they don't show on the database when a car is PNC'd. You weren't displaying your tax disk either were you?

As gibbo said, strictly speaking everone should be in possession of their Driving licence, MOT and insurance certificates whilst driving. Due to this new legislation i have my licence on me always and doc in both cars...there's actually no real reason why the docs can't be kept in the car. Saves even being given a producer.

Just met a bad cop there dude, he should have at least given you the opertunity to get someone to bring the certificate! Not good PR there. :?

Paul

Winston
06-05-2006, 01:52
Full story peeps

Pulled for no seat belt (oooops :oops: ) and for being German lol

Once pulled

no tax disc shown .......Was on my driver seat, after some heavy roundabout action :P, he said £1000 fine

no front number plate shown ....Was waiting for a slap on the rists and i'd put it back on :P looks well badass without it tho lol .....He said £1000

German plates ....didn't under stand euro style :shock: ??? lol ....Because my plates have fake tax and insurance discs, He said I was running these to hide the fact i had no tax or insurance and had less chance of getting pulled with them on :?

They knew i had traders insurance some how ....but he said traders insurance doesn't cover personal cars ....which mine does and if the system was working it would have come up on my car like it has in the past (not that i get pulled alot ;) )

Plates back on the front, fake badges have been removed from plates, D's cover'd with tape and tax disc is now stuck to my window

Oh and im keeping my insurance with me now....even tho the police know all about you and your car .....when the machines work :roll:

So £169 later (2 days storage...was not even 24hours :evil: and Seat belt fine too) ....Ive learnt **** DA POLICE (well the bad cops...long live cops like gibbo and paul....your the future)

Rant over

Cheers for the advice guys

Winston

Rajk
06-05-2006, 13:30
Damn that's harsh Winston, told you or james about those plates though...

To a traffic cop it just screams "PULL ME".

That's the problem with traders policys, they don't show on the database when a car is PNC'd. You weren't displaying your tax disk either were you?

As gibbo said, strictly speaking everone should be in possession of their Driving licence, MOT and insurance certificates whilst driving. Due to this new legislation i have my licence on me always and doc in both cars...there's actually no real reason why the docs can't be kept in the car. Saves even being given a producer.

Just met a bad cop there dude, he should have at least given you the opertunity to get someone to bring the certificate! Not good PR there. :?

Paul

So paul if you keep your docs in your car and you car get nicked or broken into, the perps have you D/L (paper type) and your insurance. If they have half a brain they have the tools to commit fraud, unfortunaly the way the system is at the MO the law does not provide enough protection.

And we both know that the PNC is NOT 100% reliable, they tell you that the first day of PNC training.

I not having a pop mate, i just think there is far too many loop holes and I have worked withing the job industry for 14 years. After Winstons explanation he did deserve a tug, but i think he has learnt!!

VIPERONE
06-05-2006, 13:41
Ithink a way ofmaking things easier is to have Spanish style tax discs.. they hold the licence /mot/tax info on them.

I would take my documents out on a nightand if they did get stolen i'd apply for some new ones and then they would be flagged up on pnc/police systems as being stolen.

the best answer is not to attract attention to yourself

Crossers
06-05-2006, 18:10
I said i keep my licence on ME and the docs in each car...so what if the docs get stolen, fooking useless without a car!!

No ****er could nic me, so they ain't gonna get my licence :twisted:

Paul