PDA

View Full Version : Who would you vote for ?

BRUN
28-04-2006, 10:32
if their was a general election tomorrow who would you vote for ?

2 live
28-04-2006, 10:38
have done for years

rt_blackpool
28-04-2006, 10:39
keepin it real 2 live

wavy
28-04-2006, 11:40
i just waste my vote by not voting :( i think there all cunts so dont bother

MatBrown
28-04-2006, 11:44
I'm with Hooligan, it'll be shit whoever's in power.

Mat.

Scott-16v!
28-04-2006, 11:56
it's time the cunt tony blair and his cronies were out of power.

Martin
28-04-2006, 15:22
I've never voted...none of them are worth voting for imo

Gav
28-04-2006, 15:27
im with the rest of the lads
i dont vote, waste of time...there all money hungry pricks

stan
28-04-2006, 20:52
ive never voted for the same reasons....

i will be voting BNP next tho, they are the only party with any sense towards issues that i feel need adressing.

The others are far to concerned about being PC to a point that will see the end of our great country.

Rott
28-04-2006, 21:12
Voting BNP is starting to make more and more sense, their views are WAY too extreme to work in a REAL world, but the more votes they get the more worried the big political partys will become, then hopefully pay more attention to the issues that DO need addressing, all that said, the BNP don't realise how much power they actually possess, even my granny was talkin about votin for them, provided they toned down their ideas a smidge!!!!

They've already got my vote however :wink:

stan
28-04-2006, 21:25
yup totally agree.

the thing is imo they arent as extreme right-wing, as the other parties are left-wing....its just more obvious with the likes of BNP. fair enough theres lots of controversy over their views, but i think alot of that is bred from a country that has been softned by political correctness forced upon it, meaning the slightest hint of right-wing opinion is shocking and outrageous; e.g. classed as racism. IMO the BNP's policy on for eg immigration is better for our country than a strict PC government.

we have become to frightened to oppose anything for fear of being viewed as racists. yet we are to keen to defend those that oppose us! its crazy!

richy
28-04-2006, 21:34
pretty much same reasons why i didnt vote, doesnt matter who i picked there all as bad as each other

Jamie.
28-04-2006, 22:24
if you dont vote, in my opinion you dont deserve to have an opinion on politics.
you cant complain about something you havent tried to change.

id vote torys, i feel david cameron is the man for the job these days

LaurenGTI
28-04-2006, 22:31
I dont get who's who and who does what....too boaring for me!

2 live
29-04-2006, 00:13
i think the first couple times i voted.i actually voted NF........lol

i think the main cause of the troubles this country finds itself in is because of the immigrants invited into the country........enoch was right 100%. the white man is becoming a minority in his own country

theres too many immigrants be it illegal, legal or asylum, in this country, a country that struggles to provide for members of its own nation, let alone the rest of the fukkin world

the sooner a government realises this and acts upon it.the sooner theyl be brought to power.......but it better happen soon.......cos it wont be long before evry white british born person in the country could vote for the same party..........and still be out voted

FATBOY
29-04-2006, 00:34
the first and last time i voted was for labour(when they got into power!) but since then ive not been on the electoral role(for monetary reasons :wink: ) but if i was to vote again i wouldnt bother!

Andy
29-04-2006, 07:06
as long as no one has voted green peace we can all sleep easy

Lunner
29-04-2006, 17:59
BNP i think, they woudl have to tone down their ideas.....

Labour just seem to make rules for the minority rather than the majority

Rott
29-04-2006, 18:23
^^^ Agree

Yup 2Live Enoch, could see what was happening 50 years ago, he was viewed as an extremist and his views about immigration were one of the few reasons he never made primeminister, if only they'd listened to the man, also agree 100% with Stan!!!