PDA

View Full Version : Injector O Rings Info

BRUN
27-04-2006, 18:24
if anyone wants any im putting an order in with Bosch in Germany

5 bottom and 5 top O Rings delivered to you for £25

these are brand new, direct from the factory, genuine Bosch parts

confirmed with Bosch today aswell that these are the correct ones for the OE injectors, which are made by Bosch

apparently the Clio and 19 use the same ones, obviously, but so does one of the Porsche range lol

they only come in quantities of 5, i cant get 4 etc

if anyone wants any pm me and ill give you my address to send a cheque to

2 - 3 weeks is the wait as they have to come from Germany

Lunner
27-04-2006, 19:43
Yeah put me down

BRUN
27-04-2006, 20:20
send me payment mate and then ill order you some

steveos_16valver
27-04-2006, 23:01
im sure i used citroen ones in my clio from a tu injectors eg saxo vtr

im almost 100% sure

if you can get me the size of the inner circule and the outter i can see if it was them as i have bags of them @ work

Lunner
27-04-2006, 23:34
send me payment mate and then ill order you some

Where to.....will wait and see if steveo can get some dirt cheap first tho 8)

Can take the injectors apart from my RSi fuel rail and measure the diameters, will see if i can borrow a mates micrometer to get decent readings too

stan
27-04-2006, 23:44
why not just go to a local pneamatics suppliers and get them to order some for pennies?! thats where bosch will get them.....

BRUN
28-04-2006, 13:43
yes, im sure i can see some fella from Bosch in Germany going to a local pneumatics place and putting some rubber rings in a bag and sending them over to the UK !.....lol dont be daft

if you wanna use ones from other cars go ahead but they are not the right ones for the injectors

the ONLY cars that these fit exactly are the Clio 1.8 and 2.0 16v, the 19 1.8 16v, and a Porsche, though he didnt say which one

Coops
28-04-2006, 13:51
well i aint takin the risk, gettin proper ones simple as!! already riskin a botched fuel system so am gonna stop tryin to cut corners!

cheques in the post brun mate

Coops

BRUN
28-04-2006, 14:01
cheers

stan
28-04-2006, 17:17
yes, im sure i can see some fella from Bosch in Germany going to a local pneumatics place and putting some rubber rings in a bag and sending them over to the UK !.....lol dont be daft

if you wanna use ones from other cars go ahead but they are not the right ones for the injectors

the ONLY cars that these fit exactly are the Clio 1.8 and 2.0 16v, the 19 1.8 16v, and a Porsche, though he didnt say which one

WTF

u tit i mean YOU go to the local pneamatics place and get them!

bosch dont make these seals you know! they have a supplier for them....

and they wouldnt be "from other cars", they will be a rubber O ring exactly the same size as used on bosch injectors....therefore they WOULD be the right ones for the injectors.

actually.....youve pissed me off...i was trying to help...go and waste £25 on 10 seals that will cost you £0.20 elswhere

stan
28-04-2006, 17:44
well i aint takin the risk, gettin proper ones simple as!! already riskin a botched fuel system so am gonna stop tryin to cut corners!

cheques in the post brun mate

Coops

proper ones???

this is beyond! :roll:

BRUN
28-04-2006, 18:05
what is the exact dimensions then stan of the upper and lower o rings and where can we buy them from

BRUN
28-04-2006, 18:08
and they wouldnt be "from other cars", they will be a rubber O ring exactly the same size as used on bosch injectors....therefore they WOULD be the right ones for the injectors.

just because its a bosch injector doesnt mean the O rings are all the same on them all, they are NOT

the injector that is used on these cars, and its O rings, is only used on these cars, the 19, and one Porsche

ill paypal you some cash if you can supply them for 20p each

im not trying to be funny but here i am offering to get the genuine article for people and you come on and piss all over my thread saying you can get them for 20p, well if you really can, sell them on here and make a mint, otherwise go spoil someone elses thread

i fully realise o rings are normally quite cheap, but until you know the exact dimensions and can actually get them, supply people with them, then keep your comments to yourself

i could post loads of things like that, oh dont buy that, i can get those for 'X' amount, but without being able to produce the goods at said price its just empty and pointless

stan
28-04-2006, 19:52
i never offered to sell them or supply them....i thought it would have been common sense as to where to look for them tbh.

i was offering advise buy saying, if u take them to a pneamatics supplier, they will measure them and match them exactly.

i dont know the measurments of the top of my head. i can measure them 2moro when im in my workshop. and i know it doesnt mean they are same throughout the bosch injector range.

i think ur missing the point here....i wasnt pissing on your thread by saying i can get them blah blah...i advised you as to where you can get them at a fraction of the price.

its not rocket science mate, an O ring is an O ring, bosch supplied or otherwise.

stan
28-04-2006, 19:53
and what do you mean the genuine article??? as above, an O ring is an O ring.

richy
28-04-2006, 20:02
O dear! :lol:

stan
28-04-2006, 20:07
lOl thats quite O'musing!!

richy
28-04-2006, 20:13
lOl :lol:

Laine_16v
28-04-2006, 20:38
rOfl :lol:

BenR
28-04-2006, 23:53
have to agree Brun, not a chance in hell i would go to germany to get some rubber rings!

Martin
29-04-2006, 00:19
Maybe this why you never have any money brun...lol