PDA

View Full Version : Should Martin(notorious) lose more weight?

VIPERONE
26-04-2006, 17:00
Martins car is stripped to the bone..... I estimate Martin weighs in at 14 stone...

should martin strip weight of himself in an extreme weightloss attempt.. and for the summer dragstrip sessions...

clowo16v
26-04-2006, 17:02
I am lol but a stone is only 6kg so it won't make that much difference. I've put nearly a stone on since I started uni i'm gonna start running again try and get it back off.

Martin
26-04-2006, 17:05
Well there not much left in the car to remove so thats all the easy weight lost.....lol

I did lose half a stone for pod in January! :lol:

northy
26-04-2006, 17:15
lol, u make me laugh martin

stew
26-04-2006, 19:25
its only fair if the car is on a diet, that the driver should as well! :wink:

haha

you taken the dash out yet dude?

any pics?

Andy P
26-04-2006, 19:38
Mad man.

Get a spare dash from the scrappy and see if Flan can make a mould?!

Martin
26-04-2006, 19:58
its only fair if the car is on a diet, that the driver should as well! :wink:

haha

you taken the dash out yet dude?

any pics?

dash & matrix are out fella but the car is down at hillpower getting some bits sorted for york on sunday & Anglesey on mon :)

It's silly loud now :shock: :lol:

stew
26-04-2006, 20:32
i expect pics martin!

you putting an electric heater in it?

you making any kind of dash up for the clocks etc?

im very tempted to take my dash out when i put a cage in mine, but im not sure how hard it would be to re-wire the loom, and put in custom clocks and dials etc.

i think at that point my stereo would have to come out! lol ive still got it in for town driving with the dash speakers, but on the motorway its pretty much pointless!

VIPERONE
26-04-2006, 20:42
ive removed charcoal canister, hats weighty..

you can remove one horn...as there are 2
fibreglassboot lid
perspex sun roof'
vlver subfrme
perspex boot window

Martin
26-04-2006, 21:01
i expect pics martin!

im very tempted to take my dash out when i put a cage in mine, but im not sure how hard it would be to re-wire the loom, and put in custom clocks and dials etc.

i think at that point my stereo would have to come out! lol ive still got it in for town driving with the dash speakers, but on the motorway its pretty much pointless!

I'm not gonna have any heater mate it's gonna be retired as a daily driver when summer is over...

Just gonna have the clocks fixed above the steering wheel somehow nowt fancy,,could do with some way of tidying the wiring up though.

Still got the charcoal canister on mine ... :oops:

Tommo
27-04-2006, 00:38
i expect pics martin!

I'm not gonna have any heater mate it's gonna be retired as a daily driver when summer is over...

Just gonna have the clocks fixed above the steering wheel somehow nowt fancy,,could do with some way of tidying the wiring up though.

Still got the charcoal canister on mine ... :oops:

Get a SPA speedo like mine mate, the lightest most compact speedo around!!

VIPERONE
27-04-2006, 00:42
tommo, how does that thing wire up?? qwheel sensors?

Tommo
27-04-2006, 00:53
It's a simple set-up really mate, there's a hall sensor fitted to a bracket above the drive shaft and a magnet glued to the drive shaft which sends an electric pulse to the speedo every revolution.

All kinds of sh*t can be done with it...0-60...max speed record....mid range acceleration...I don't use any of it tho cos I'm boring!

They aint cheap tho...170 notes from Demon Tweeks!

Purple
27-04-2006, 00:59
For some more weight-savings: Tonsils. Spleen. Gall bladder. Appendix. 2 small toes and some say a large portion of the brain. Should be at least a kilo in there. :)

VIPERONE
27-04-2006, 01:10
or, more improtantly, go for a shite before a race

ash clio gtt
27-04-2006, 14:36
what have you got the car down to weight wise now?