PDA

View Full Version : Williams 1 sticker set

KingStromba
07-04-2005, 09:05
I have had copied at great expense the stickers from a Williams 1 (just the gold outline). You can no longer buy these from Renault. The vinyl used is the same as the original stickers. So colour is, to the eye, identical. The scaling is exact, and the quality is very high.

I will sell the complete set for £20. I paid alot more than that for my original copy (due to the high amount of time the guy spent working on it), so if you had the same work i have had done it would cost you alot more.

I will have pics up next week as i cannot put them on my car until the paint has been left to settle. But if you want an idea of what they look like, they are identical to original Williams 1 stickers from Renault.

MatBrown
07-04-2005, 10:56
There's a bloke selling them on ebay for £12.

Mat.

MatBrown
07-04-2005, 11:07
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10410&item=4539562122&rd=1

Mat.

summeh
07-04-2005, 13:40
I will take a set strombone

KingStromba
07-04-2005, 13:47
There's a bloke selling them on ebay for £12.

Mat.

So pay £12 for a set off a guy you dont know, using the wrong vinyl and the wrong scaling.

No skin off my nose, ill still have perfect copies on my car. I wonder who mr ebay wrote to to get the correct dimensions and vinyl code?

Prob just cut them out himself with a scalpel :roll:

KingStromba
07-04-2005, 13:53
'I was told by a previous buyer that the2's and 3's are not quite as accurate as the Williams stickers themselves, but still look really good)'

Doent fill me with confidence that his set will be EXACT copies. And would you buy a set of stickers off a guy who doesn't know / care that the Williams 2 and 3 stickers are:

1. Blue vinyl with screen printed gold not gold vinyl
2. Not the same gold colour
3. Have a blue infill

There are about 7 gold vinyls in production in the world at the moment. You have to know which one was used by Renault to copy them exactly.

Tiger
18-04-2005, 21:40
'I was told by a previous buyer that the2's and 3's are not quite as accurate as the Williams stickers themselves, but still look really good)'

Doent fill me with confidence that his set will be EXACT copies. And would you buy a set of stickers off a guy who doesn't know / care that the Williams 2 and 3 stickers are:

1. Blue vinyl with screen printed gold not gold vinyl
2. Not the same gold colour
3. Have a blue infill

There are about 7 gold vinyls in production in the world at the moment. You have to know which one was used by Renault to copy them exactly.

that was me that let him know that, im still badgeless on one side :-(

KingStromba
05-05-2005, 13:48
Anyone want these for the FCS?

KingStromba
10-05-2005, 16:23
Get ur stickers now

KingStromba
06-06-2005, 13:36
:D