PDA

View Full Version : CIT-REN

dan-hipgrave
24-04-2006, 17:16
Anybody on here had any dealings with CIT-REN?

They advertised a Williams manifold on ebay a while ago, i emailed them asking if they had a downpipe to include, which they did, and we agreed on a price outside of ebay for the pair.

I sent my cheque off over 2 weeks ago, and after several emails not heard anything from them - thankfully the cheque hasnt been cashed, but i cant see this manifold ever arriving...

James Clio 16v
24-04-2006, 17:22
I seem to remember something about them and a Willy lump on Ebay. Somebody was outbid at the last moment and then they offered it to him at a ridiculous price after saying 'the other person had pulled out'.

Sure there was something on here about it.

MatBrown
25-04-2006, 01:20
I've heard a few bad things about them, i've only had one dealing with them personally and that went smoothly.

Mat.

derv
22-10-2006, 22:32
avoid like the plauge lol, i bought a 'williams' engine which was infact a megane engine, their excuse was "well it came out of a wiliams" i had confimation from hillpower that as it was it would have never worked in a clio and was willing to talk to them directly to put them straight, took me about 3 months and a letter threatening to report them to trading standards to get my money back. check their ebay feedback if you want to see what they are like

Rudders16v
23-10-2006, 19:06
They're only a few miles down the road from me, so always deal in person, never had any problems though and generally i've found they'll help out when they can.

Have you tried phoning and speaking to them rather than just e-mailing? Might get a better response with the personal approach

standard willy
23-10-2006, 20:37
I bought a spare speedline off ebay and collected it, when I got there I asked if I could have a mouch about with my spanners, came back with loads of goodies at a resonable price. I do believe in dealing with people face to face.

standard willy
23-10-2006, 20:38
I bought a spare speedline off ebay and collected it, when I got there I asked if I could have a mouch about with my spanners, came back with loads of goodies at a resonable price. I do believe in dealing with people face to face.