PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bayliss

J o n
24-04-2006, 10:17
alright fella, we'll have to have a blast on the Nurburgring when your next online, you any good at PGR3?

Bayliss
26-04-2006, 12:07
sorry mate only just seen this, yeah can do, yeah quite good, you should have sent me an invite last night, was only on top spin, if i see you online tonight i'll give u a good whopping

J o n
26-04-2006, 13:18
yeah, had pretty much the whole neighbourhood round last night wanting to see the new TV, so didn't get chance to really do much with it... lol

Well I'll more than likely be on today at some point when I get home from work, so we'll deffo have to have a do... although I'll tell you know, I cant drive the A or B class cars too well, too fast for me!

You do the Behemoth much, as imo that's the best varient of it, 157 corners just isn't enough :lol: pmsl

Bayliss
26-04-2006, 13:33
yeah, had pretty much the whole neighbourhood round last night wanting to see the new TV, so didn't get chance to really do much with it... lol

Well I'll more than likely be on today at some point when I get home from work, so we'll deffo have to have a do... although I'll tell you know, I cant drive the A or B class cars too well, too fast for me!

You do the Behemoth much, as imo that's the best varient of it, 157 corners just isn't enough :lol: pmsl

I'll have a do at anything mate, love the lambo in A class, its the drift car to use, lol

J o n
26-04-2006, 13:40
you got the speed pack too I take it?

I like the Calloway Sledge Hammer in B class for drifting... I once managed to point it straight long enough to get 243 out of it... apparently it will do 258mph :shock:

Love class E myself, easiest to drive and good close races, but the Nismo R34 Z-Tune has given me a new reason to delve into class C :lol:

Bayliss
26-04-2006, 13:42
aye, lol, well i'm off home now so when u come online just drop me an invite and i'll give ya a few races and we can do business (4 pots) lol

J o n
26-04-2006, 14:45
yeah deffo fella, should be home about 5 ish today, failing that I'll certainly be on after me 'T'. don't tell 2 live i'm interested in the 4 pots though, he's only just replaced all my brakes for me and rebuilt me capilers n stuff hehe

J o n
27-04-2006, 11:02
good darts yesterday pal, well enjoyed that! gimme a shout if you see me online tonight, deffo up for another Nurburgring challenge! (how good is incar interior view in HD too!? 8)

2 live
27-04-2006, 11:52
oi fukker..i seen that lol ;)

they come with brackets??